The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Wor young Faroese Edmundsson, played 88 mins against Italy. Lost 5-0 but terrific experience for the lad. 

Him still being ours must've mean we've bought him as he was only on "loan" until the end of last season, yeah? Anyone know what the fee was if there was one?

It was never announced by the club but a Faroese news blog reported that he's signed a 1 year deal with the option of a another year. Fee is probably non-existant I'd have guessed, although maybe something negligible.

2 seals and a  whale tusk.

I'm of the opinion women's football could improve drastically if they made the pitch and goal smaller to make up for the obvious physical differences between the genders size-wise. But as is it's just messed up as the keepers are like 1.60m and can barely cover any part of the goal.

I'm of the opinion women's football could improve drastically if they made the pitch and goal smaller to make up for the obvious physical differences between the genders size-wise. But as is it's just messed up as the keepers are like 1.60m and can barely cover any part of the goal.

See to me that is a good suggestion, but if you say it to a woman they'll be all "that's sexist you fuck." Women are traditionally smaller than men, deal with it.