The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I'm of the sexist opinion that no matter what the size of the goals or pitch, they'll still be shit.  Women weren't designed to play football.

This is obviously true, but it still doesn't change the fact it could be a lot better.

I have really high hopes for him, hopefully he won't be sucked in to the glamorous party town of Milano.

Have read some articles with him where he talks about how he won't get the tattoos and and go out drinking and stuff like that but it's easy to say that now.

Reminds me of Ronaldinho saying that he wanted to be a model pro when he started with us.

I have really high hopes for him, hopefully he won't be sucked in to the glamorous party town of Milano.

Have read some articles with him where he talks about how he won't get the tattoos and and go out drinking and stuff like that but it's easy to say that now.

Reminds me of Ronaldinho saying that he wanted to be a model pro when he started with us.

Only problem is that Ronaldinho had always been that type of guy, at PSG he was in trouble all the time with Fernandez (the manager at the time), the club managed to keep it quiet, but a close person to Aloisio and Alex who played for PSG told us (my father and brothers) that the reason he didn't play was that he was out late at night prior to matches and so on. Even in Brazil, however might happen the same to Coutinho but lets hope not since he seems to have a lot of talent!

Man U line up is odd Neville, Evans, O'Shea, Vidic and Evra all playing. Will that be O'Shea at in central midfield, or over at LB with Evra moving up to left wing and Giggs off the striker?

Then looking at the Everton team there'll only be one proper striker on the pitch.

Man U line up is odd Neville, Evans, O'Shea, Vidic and Evra all playing. Will that be O'Shea at in central midfield, or over at LB with Evra moving up to left wing and Giggs off the striker?

Then looking at the Everton team there'll only be one proper striker on the pitch.

4-5-1 v 4-6-0 - who said attacking football was dead.

4-5-1 v 4-6-0 - who said attacking football was dead.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Hope Man Utd win, would be nice of our rivals to drop points.

Everton our rivals?  :mackems:

I at least wanted Neil or 1878 to bite to that. :(

I think they'd have known like. :lol:

Something like 'On paper I think we're better than Everton, they're just a bunch of hard workers under a very good manager.' might have done it.