The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Is anyone else actually alarmed at how poor Lucas is? I know he's rubbish, but it still further surprises me everytime I see him.

Same here, but theres something he must do, because he even gets picked for the national squad. He's living on his 'Youngest Golden Ball winner in Brazilian History' still.

Is anyone else actually alarmed at how poor Lucas is? I know he's rubbish, but it still further surprises me everytime I see him.

Same here, but theres something he must do, because he even gets picked for the national squad. He's living on his 'Youngest Golden Ball winner in Brazilian History' still.

Wow! Wonder how he managed to win that. Your Brazilian right? Was he that good then?

Wow! Wonder how he managed to win that. Your Brazilian right? Was he that good then?

Yes I'm Brazilian. He was about 19 at the time i think, and honestly everyone in Brazil stil think he's great from seeing him play in Gremio that year.

He went forward more at the time and actually had a decent shot. Nowadays he just seems lazy, slow and horrible and picking out passes.

The season he got the price, Gremio did so well, they lost in the finals of Copa Libertadores and he was the main man in the team.

But thats a long time ago.

Yes I'm Brazilian. He was about 19 at the time i think, and honestly everyone in Brazil stil think he's great from seeing him play in Gremio that year.

He went forward more at the time and actually had a decent shot. Nowadays he just seems lazy, slow and horrible and picking out passes.

The season he got the price, Gremio did so well, they lost in the finals of Copa Libertadores and he was the main man in the team.

But thats a long time ago.

Interesting ... so he was more of a box to box type then. I've actually always struggled to understand what type of midfielder he is because he doesn't go forward or track back particularly well, and he misplaces a hell of a lot of passes. Really strange that he plays so much. Reminds me of Arsenal's Denilson in how magnificently ineffective he is.

We should've signed McFadden, so much better than Jonas and Routledge. He can cross and he gets involved constantly and he has a decent pace too.

Pace? Since when? :lol:

McFadden is very average on the whole. Capable of the odd moment of brilliance but his end product is erratic, often chooses the wrong option and he constantly moans at the ref/team mates/the world and gets himself into strops.

Why the f*** was Marseille goal disallowed?I had money on it :rant:

Brandao is an idiot! The ball was flying over their heads to Gignac and he throw Hannson to the ground for no particular reason. Why would you even give the referee something to blow for?! Inch perfect cross from Taiwo, Gignac's first goal for the club, a massive win, and olliemort's bets all ruined.