Braga v Sevilla

Young Boys v TOTTENHAM

FK Partizan v Anderlecht

Sparta Prague v MSK Zilina

Basel v FC Sheriff

Rosenborg v Copenhagen

Salzburg v Hapoel Tel-Aviv

What is it with Uefa?

Making sure 5 of those dogshit teams make the group stages.

Not sure why Spurs should be seeded over Kiev either, 0 CL appearances gainst regulars. For once the anti English have it wrong ;D

I think its a good thing.

Let some "unknown" teams from smaller leagues get a chence to play with the big boys.

Spread some money to smaller clubs, it will mean the world to them.

I think its fucked up anyways, Champions league should be the winners of all the leagues in europe. Not 4 teams from the major leagues.

Max 2 from each league should be max    :snod:

But money rules i guess.

Guest Roger Kint

I understand why they do it but it devalues the league format for me. Who the hell wants to see Man Utd or Barca pummelling FC Sheriff 11-0 twice?  :undecided:

get in

I say this without any malice, but make the most of the Champions League nights you have this season.

Seems like a lifetime ago that we were playing there. Walking to your seat with the CL logo covering the centre circle, the music, the different advertising hoardings... it was fantastic and I enjoyed every one of the nights we had and I almost took them for granted. A few years later we're playing Scunthorpe away on a Tuesday night. Success comes and goes and I honestly can't see Spurs finishing in the Top 4 again for a good few years to come.

Enjoy the games. :thup:

Aye Champions League nights are fucking brilliant. European nights generally are good but when you're playing the proper big boys :smitten:

What seed are Spurs liable to be if they progress?

Although Young Boys put out Fenerbahce so they'll be no pushovers.

get in

I say this without any malice, but make the most of the Champions League nights you have this season.

Seems like a lifetime ago that we were playing there. Walking to your seat with the CL logo covering the centre circle, the music, the different advertising hoardings... it was fantastic and I enjoyed every one of the nights we had and almost took them for granted. A few years later we're playing Scunthorpe away on a Tuesday night. Success comes and goes and I honestly can't see Spurs finishing in the Top 4 again for a good few years to come.

Enjoy the games.  :thup:

so true man, so true...loved the away games and all - away games in Europe, fantastic

Guest kingdawson

get in

Seems like a lifetime ago that we were playing there. Walking to your seat with the CL logo covering the centre circle, the music, the different advertising hoardings... it was fantastic and I enjoyed every one of the nights we had and I almost took them for granted. A few years later we're playing Scunthorpe away on a Tuesday night. Success comes and goes and I honestly can't see Spurs finishing in the Top 4 again for a good few years to come.

Cheers man. If we do indeed make the group stages, i'm going to at least 2 of the home games so should be good. Thing is, we're not there yet and last time we got such a good draw didn't turn out good at all (Pompey FA cup semi).

get in

Cheers man. If we do indeed make the group stages, i'm going to at least 2 of the home games so should be good. Thing is, we're not there yet and last time we got such a good draw didn't turn out good at all (Pompey FA cup semi).

You'll make the group games, don't worry.  :lol:

Guest kingdawson

We get Villarreal, Spurs get Young Boys. Not bitter at all.

Young boys are better than Villarreal. They have awesome players and a super stadium. They can score goals that Villarreal can't score. They defend as a unit and are a dangerous counter attcking team. They can score headers from the half way line.

God bless Young Boys.