The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

1-3

Shocking defending and awful 'keeping.

The 3rd got a big deflection, so did the first to be honest. Aweful defending though, but if that went against Newcastle I would be screaming murder at the off the ball foul in the play that lead upto the goal.

I know it was just a friendly, but it's a tad worrying that this lot beat us a couple of weeks back, they're absolutely shite.

In that case then Man City will be in deep shit, I don't think they have won any of their friendlies and played against teams they should be beating comfortably.

I know it was just a friendly, but it's a tad worrying that this lot beat us a couple of weeks back, they're absolutely s****.

In that case then Man City will be in deep s***, I don't think they have won any of their friendlies and played against teams they should be beating comfortably.

They beat 2nd tier US side Portland Timbers

I know it was just a friendly, but it's a tad worrying that this lot beat us a couple of weeks back, they're absolutely s****.

In that case then Man City will be in deep s***, I don't think they have won any of their friendlies and played against teams they should be beating comfortably.

Like who?

Tired already of being treated as though we're practically relegated already. Commentary was awfully patronising. More than pleasantly surprised by that performance, but again not entirely reassured by the defensive substitutions far too early in the game, when we only held a 1-0 lead. Good 3 points though.

Tired already of being treated as though we're practically relegated already. Commentary was awfully patronising. More than pleasantly surprised by that performance, but again not entirely reassured by the defensive substitutions far too early in the game, when we only held a 1-0 lead. Good 3 points though.

The way you they were going on you'd think you were fielding loads of teenagers. Was fairly patronising.