The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Am I the only one who thinks Liverpool could be stupid enough to sack Hodgson and offer the job to Kenny?

He does seem to be lingering around a lot. Hopefully they'll be like us 2 seasons ago and go from one crisis to another until they're in the Championship.

Just one qustion at how Sunderland are appealing that goal.

How come he passes it about 5 yards behind where the freekick should have been taken from?

I think that the very reason why it was given (apart from it being Liverpool), the fact that the ball goes into a different area to where the freekick should have been taken from, hence the confusion over it.

Am I the only one who thinks Liverpool could be stupid enough to sack Hodgson and offer the job to Kenny?

He does seem to be lingering around a lot. Hopefully they'll be like us 2 seasons ago and go from one crisis to another until they're in the Championship.

I was hoping they would be more likle Leeds.

Just one qustion at how Sunderland are appealing that goal.

How come he passes it about 5 yards behind where the freekick should have been taken from?

I think that the very reason why it was given (apart from it being Liverpool), the fact that the ball goes into a different area to where the freekick should have been taken from, hence the confusion over it.

Nah, Sunderland claimed further back is where it should have been taken from in the first place.

Guest neesy111

As much as I don't want to have to say it but Liverpool are a massive club. WE shouldn't be talking about living off past victories!

Liverpool are not a massive club, the last 20 years have proven it.  Soon as they lost their golden generation of Keegan, Dalgleish etc they've done basically fuck all in the league.  Moaning bunch of fans as well, who think because they've run loads of titles mean they have a define right to be at the top.

As much as I don't want to have to say it but Liverpool are a massive club. WE shouldn't be talking about living off past victories!

Liverpool are not a massive club, the last 20 years have proven it.  Soon as they lost their golden generation of Keegan, Dalgleish etc they've done basically fuck all in the league.  Moaning bunch of fans as well, who think because they've run loads of titles mean they have a define right to be at the top.

:lol: