The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Bolton's pitch/ground looks different to normal. Or its just me

I'm sure someone said they changed the side the camera was on, or I may just have made that up, sometimes it's hard to know for certain.

Not unless they moved the dugouts too ;)

I think the camera is a bit lower than usual - it's usually like a birds-eye-view :lol:

Is it me, or has the lack of investment from Everton finally caught up with them?

Much like Arsenal and their goalkeeping situation, Everton really need a fit and consistent striker to take them forward.

We played very well today for large periods of the game and had several chances but have just got nobody to put the ball in the net. That's been the case in a few games this season.

Overall, I'm pleased with how they played after the shambles against you lot and the cup exit.

Is it me, or has the lack of investment from Everton finally caught up with them?

Much like Arsenal and their goalkeeping situation, Everton really need a fit and consistent striker to take them forward.

We played very well today for large periods of the game and had several chances but have just got nobody to put the ball in the net. That's been the case in a few games this season.

Overall, I'm pleased with how they played after the shambles against you lot and the cup exit.

Yeah, it was a good recovery. I don't think there would have been too many qualms from Hughes if we'd taken all 3 points but it's the same problem again.

I'm liking the look of Yakubu at the moment. Still obviously far from his best but he's looked decent enough so far.

Bolton's pitch/ground looks different to normal. Or its just me

I'm sure someone said they changed the side the camera was on, or I may just have made that up, sometimes it's hard to know for certain.

Not unless they moved the dugouts too ;)

I think the camera is a bit lower than usual - it's usually like a birds-eye-view :lol:

So I did make it up, thank you for providing clarity.