The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Anyone think Sven wanted to kick fuck out of that prick Mark Clemmitt there?

Shame he didn't. Here you are, you have a few questions to ask of an interesting character and world-class manager like Sven... and you ask "suit or tracksuit?". You must be Mark Clemmitt, chrome-domed wanker with no clue about anything.

Guest neesy111

Feel very sorry for Steve Gibson, guy deserves a lot better.

If he hadn't have jumped the gun last season they'd be doing way better than they are now.

That's very debatable tbh, a hell of a lot of Boro fans wanted rid of Southgate long before he had gone.

Feel very sorry for Steve Gibson, guy deserves a lot better.

If he hadn't have jumped the gun last season they'd be doing way better than they are now.

That's very debatable tbh, a hell of a lot of Boro fans wanted rid of Southgate long before he had gone.

The Boro fans wanted McClaren out, 6 months before he got them to the Uefa Cup final. Clueless fans, and as fickle as they come.

Looking forward to the Merseyside derby. I really wanted Everton to win yesterday, but after our failure to take 3 points yesterday, a draw wouldn't be a bad result, as it means neither would go above us.

Neither team is going to be in trouble come the end of the season. Hope Everton slam the fuck out of them.

We can but hope. :)

Liverpool's squad is surprisingly shocking. They could be in trouble by the time the January window opens - it's a longshot, I know, but fingers-crossed and all that.

Pisses me off to see West Brom doing so well.

As far as our relegation chances going up when they do well I can agree with you but as far as the product they put on the field I would disagree.  They play a good game of keeping the ball on the ground and passing it around nicely - very pleasing on the eye.

That's partly what pisses me off. The fact they're so positive in the way they play whereas we get such crap despite wiping the floor with them last year.

Wipe the floor with them? That's a laugh, we never beat them once and they dumped us 4-2 in the cup...they should have won at SJP in the league as well...

The last time us and West Brom were in the PL West Brom had 10 pts after 8 eight games and finished with 32 points.

We have 8 pts after 8 eight games this season compared to 6 pts after eight games in that season.

Make of it what you will, I'm not saying it means anything, make of it what you will...

Guest prestonj1989

Anyone watching the build up to the Liverpool match. This film they are talking about looks absolutely shocking.

The last time us and West Brom were in the PL West Brom had 10 pts after 8 eight games and finished with 32 points.

We have 8 pts after 8 eight games this season compared to 6 pts after eight games in that season.

Make of it what you will, I'm not saying it means anything, make of it what you will...

I don't make ANYTHING out of it - they are currently a better side than us and looking more likely to stay up with the type of football they play...what did YOU make out of it..??

I don't make ANYTHING out of it - they are currently a better side than us and looking more likely to stay up with the type of football they play...what did YOU make out of it..??

"..I'm not saying it means anything..."