The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Stupid twitchyface will basically claim that one as a victory.

Second half was a non-event until Bale just decided to score with their only shots on target.

Surely Bale will leave now?

Cudicini made 1 save the whole game. You also scored from your only shots.

He made two from Maicon within 3 seconds man. :lol:

1 proper save i mean. The rest were pot shots. The didn't creat any clear cut chances other then the goals.

:lol:

You really count that lame double shot from Maicon clear chances? wow ok.

"1 save whole game" :lol:

If it was lame he would have caught the first one to be honest & not needed to have made the second one.

If kd had come on here and talked about the positives of Bale's performance and how they played in the second half with a bit of humility then I think most on here would have gone along with it.

Guest kingdawson

KD is talking utter s**** in here

and you disrespect mothers of new born babies.

Oh no i can sense a "why is he posting on here" tirade coming soon.

Guest kingdawson

If kd had come on here and talked about the positives of Bale's performance and how they played in the second half with a bit of humility then I think most on here would have gone along with it.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Yeh of course mate.

Guest Heneage

It's amazing to think this is the same Gareth Bale who Sky jokingly linked us with a loan bid for. The lad's a fantastic player and deserves the step up.

Yeh of course mate.

I think most on here were impressed with Bale and acknowledged it tbh. Had you spun it right you wouldn't be getting half as much shit. Just my twopenneth.  :thup:

Guest kingdawson

Yeh of course mate.

I think most on here were impressed with Bale and acknowledged it tbh. Had you spun it right you wouldn't be getting half as much s***. Just my twopenneth.  :thup:

I don't agree.  A poster openly stated us losing is just as good as Newcastle winning, a poster mentioned that we're a 1 man team, a poster mentioned that Bale did well but not the team, a poster mentioned that Inter gave up second half which is why we scored ect ect.

To say the reaction would have neen different had i responded in a different way is false imo and has been proven numerous times.

Yeh of course mate.

I think most on here were impressed with Bale and acknowledged it tbh. Had you spun it right you wouldn't be getting half as much s***. Just my twopenneth.  :thup:

I don't agree.  A poster openly stated us losing is just as good as Newcastle winning, a poster mentioned that we're a 1 man team, a poster mentioned that Bale did well but not the team, a poster mentioned that Inter gave up second half which is why we scored ect ect.

To say the reaction would have neen different had i responded in a different way is false imo and has been proven numerous times.

Fair enough. :)

Yeh of course mate.

:lol:

Yeh of course mate.

I think most on here were impressed with Bale and acknowledged it tbh. Had you spun it right you wouldn't be getting half as much s***. Just my twopenneth. :thup:

I don't agree. A poster openly stated us losing is just as good as Newcastle winning, a poster mentioned that we're a 1 man team, a poster mentioned that Bale did well but not the team, a poster mentioned that Inter gave up second half which is why we scored ect ect.

And you bit every time. :no:

EDIT: Actually I think 3 of those were me. :lol:

Ah, for fuck's sake.  Just heard Carrick getting interviewed there and he's definitely got the 'geordie footballer, moved away' voice now.

How does it happen to all of them?  It's the strangest accent I've ever heard but they all sound exactly the same.

Guest Heneage

Ah, for f***'s sake. Just heard Carrick getting interviewed there and he's definitely got the 'geordie footballer, moved away' voice now.

How does it happen to all of them? It's the strangest accent I've ever heard but they all sound exactly the same.

He sounds just like yourself actually mate, it's quite eerie.

Ah, for f***'s sake.  Just heard Carrick getting interviewed there and he's definitely got the 'geordie footballer, moved away' voice now.

How does it happen to all of them?  It's the strangest accent I've ever heard but they all sound exactly the same.

Aye, I've noticed that.

Waddle does it, Gazza does it, they pronounce words like "play" as if they have about five vowels in them.  ;D

Ah, for f***'s sake.  Just heard Carrick getting interviewed there and he's definitely got the 'geordie footballer, moved away' voice now.

He sounds just like yourself actually mate, it's quite eerie.

:lol: Stop wumming, you've never heard my voice. :lol:

Seriously though, my uncle's worked away for 20 years and his accent's softened slightly, but nowt like that.