The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

For the first hour of that game we were so much on top. But they increasingly got into the game, Saha missed a simple 1 on 1 and in the end we were hanging on. Great game for the neutral like.

For the first hour of that game we were so much on top. But they increasingly got into the game, Saha missed a simple 1 on 1 and in the end we were hanging on. Great game for the neutral like.

Looking forward to watching the highlights tonight, sounds like my kind of game.

Seriously, is there something wrong with Dean Windass? Something is just not right.

Him and Henderson look like they have a touch of the Down's. 

I really like soccer saturday but the complete inability of windass to string more than two words together that mean anything really leaves me puzzled as to why he is on

Guest firetotheworks

Jeff sounds even more breathless than usual. Imagine if he just kept going after the match

'Oh my wife, shes made my tea, its yorkshire puddings for the first time in three weeks, Jeff Stelling will be pleased, but WHATS.FOR.PUDDING....It's ice cream YET...AGAIN, there is no keeping it down!' and so on.

Guest GAMMELL

What a goal that is from Park, looks an even better finish upon repeated viewing.

:lol: @ McCarthy shouting "FUCK OFF, JAMMY CUNTS!"

He's goint Woolah...

Love when Micko loses it

Seriously, is there something wrong with Dean Windass? Something is just not right.

I really like soccer saturday but the complete inability of windass to string more than two words together that mean anything really leaves me puzzled as to why he is on

Well at least it stops him licking windows all day.

Jeff sounds even more breathless than usual. Imagine if he just kept going after the match

'Oh my wife, shes made my tea, its yorkshire puddings for the first time in three weeks, Jeff Stelling will be pleased, but WHATS.FOR.PUDDING....It's ice cream YET...AGAIN, there is no keeping it down!' and so on.

Fucking LOL!  :D

We don't know what he does the other 6 days of the week, mate.  ;)

We don't know what he does the other 6 days of the week, mate.  ;)

Works at a peep show cleaning windows.

f*** Ki and Cha. Fraser Forster is the real reason they won 9-0.

"Stokes was the first to have a go at goal, picking up on a pass from Hooper, but his fierce right-footed drive flew over the bar.

Chris Maguire was first to have an effort for the visitors after Darren Mackie won the ball in midfield, but the young striker took too long before shooting allowing Celtic keeper Fraser Forster to narrow the angle and put the ball out for a corner."

Stellar.

f*** Ki and Cha. Fraser Forster is the real reason they won 9-0.

Your ability to pick an argument out of thin air never ceases to amaze me.

If anyone bites at that they want sectioning.