The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I can say that I have never in my life seen a team dominate a league leader so badly in my life. This is just one of those days for Barca isn't it? This is what real football is all about, Barcelona is just tearing Real a new one.

Newcastle 5 - 0 Man Utd was when it last happened

Chelsea-Mackems was pretty bad.

I can say that I have never in my life seen a team dominate a league leader so badly in my life. This is just one of those days for Barca isn't it? This is what real football is all about, Barcelona is just tearing Real a new one.

Aye, a rare great performance from Barcelona.  :lol:

Madrid have no real leaders.. Pepe is like a child, Carvalho is clueless and only there for Mourinho and the money, Casillas can only have so much influence etc, its a group of individuals. It took José two seasons to mold Inter, although this game doesnt say who'll win la liga or the champions league, it might take more time before Real will look and play like a real Mourinho team..

Boring, defensive, but clinical?

I found Chelsea's Mourinho more entertaining to watch then Barca's four-hundred-passes-a-game style of football. Don't get me wrong, they've been amazing tonight, but sometimes its like watching handball.  To each his own.

Aye, a rare great performance from Barcelona.  :lol:

Yes that's definitely what I meant. I'm referring to the fact that they are just outclassing a team who are undefeated this season with no injury bar Higuain. I mean they had 80% ball possession in first half. Thats just ridiculous against one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Guest neesy111

Madrid have no real leaders.. Pepe is like a child, Carvalho is clueless and only there for Mourinho and the money, Casillas can only have so much influence etc, its a group of individuals. It took José two seasons to mold Inter, although this game doesnt say who'll win la liga or the champions league, it might take more time before Real will look and play like a real Mourinho team..

I found Chelsea's Mourinho more entertaining to watch then Barca's four-hundred-passes-a-game style of football. Sometimes its like watching handball.  To each his own.

Then you know nothing.  Go and join big sam and his anti-football.

I found Chelsea's Mourinho more entertaining to watch then Barca's four-hundred-passes-a-game style of football. Sometimes its like watching handball.  To each his own.

:crazy2:

Am I the only one in this thread that doesn't really care for Barcelona then?

No I think there's someone else, although I think that'll be it. I think Barca are awesome & it's a joy to watch a Mourinho team get raped & self-implode :lol:

I found Chelsea's Mourinho more entertaining to watch then Barca's four-hundred-passes-a-game style of football. Don't get me wrong, they've been amazing tonight, but sometimes its like watching handball.  To each his own.

In a way I can understand where you're coming from. Barca can be quite self indulgent sometimes I agree.

In a way I can understand where you're coming from. Barca can be quite self indulgent sometimes I agree.

Luckily Mourinho is not at all like that...

Guest firetotheworks

It might sound daft, but I'm pleased I've missed this. I've made my mate record it to watch later, but from the sounds of it, I'll want to keep it aside to watch time and again. I can't wait to see it.

Am I the only one in this thread that doesn't really care for Barcelona then?

I hate them. I've hated them since the referees saved them against Chelsea in 2009 and all of the idiot pundits decreed it a "VICTORY FOR FOOTBALL!!!!" despite the fact they had robbed a team they outclassed them physically and tactically. It really irks me the way that everyone ignores their faults and cheating and praise them with ridiculous consistency.