The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Arshavin's been better in the past couple of weeks as well. If Fabregas and Van Persie come back and play to their standards, who knows...

It's been a roller coaster season so far, many big teams have lost matches that they weren't expected to, but Arsenal look like the best team to me, if they play to their standards. I don't think Man Utd have the players to challenge for the season - Scholes will tire soon, for example - and I have the feeling that Chelsea is prioritising the CL. Taking the League Cup seriously might actually be the best thing Wenger's done for a few years.

Do people think the blackout on coverage of 3pm kickoffs is still needed?

It's not needed for the reason it was originally introduced.

I don't think it's right that someone from Timbuktu or whatever can watch a game live that is less than 10 miles up the road from me and I can't.

Do people think the blackout on coverage of 3pm kickoffs is still needed?

I like that it still exists, particularly for lower division teams whose attendances might just suffer. That said, I'm watching two games simultaneously here in the US, so I'm all right Jack.

It's a beautiful thing, Bale in full flight, Carr fat and with a gigantic head, completely unable to deal with him

:D

Sounds like we should have put them away by now though.

Definitely, Crouch has been abit clumsy at times, and Defoe had a bad touch earlier on. Could easily have been a few more goals to Spurs. Entertaining game for sure.