The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Leyton Orient 7-2 Droylsden in extra-time & 4 players sent off :lol:

:lol: the scoring is hilarious, imagine how gutted you'd be as a Droylsden fan.

0 - 1

6' C. Kilheeney

0 - 2

54' A. Brown

B. Chorley (PG) 77'

1 - 2

J. Téhoué 89'

2 - 2

P. M'Poku 93'

3 - 2

S. McGleish 97'

4 - 2

J. Téhoué 99'

5 - 2

J. Téhoué 107'

6 - 2

S. McGleish 108'

7 - 2

Reds:

T. Forbes 37'

84' N. Kerr

B. Chorley 90'

94' L. Roche

I hate Denmark. Absolutely loathe that country and its people speaking with potatoes shoved down their fucking throats. Also hate fucking ex-pats who can't do nothing but talk shit about their own country.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5382/photo113x.jpg

Woop woop.

Enough time has passed for me to find it charming once more how an underdog is doing well. Plus, Kazan and Panathinaikos are dull shit teams. Thinking about it, now I'm angered again how Rosenborg missed out on such an easy CL group thanks to those Danish cunts...

Ah well, here's hoping Copenhagen knock Spurs out. That'd make up for it.

Leyton Orient 7-2 Droylsden in extra-time & 4 players sent off :lol:

:lol: the scoring is hilarious, imagine how gutted you'd be as a Droylsden fan.

0 - 1

6' C. Kilheeney

0 - 2

54' A. Brown

B. Chorley (PG) 77'

1 - 2

J. Téhoué 89'

2 - 2

P. M'Poku 93'

3 - 2

S. McGleish 97'

4 - 2

J. Téhoué 99'

5 - 2

J. Téhoué 107'

6 - 2

S. McGleish 108'

7 - 2

Reds:

T. Forbes 37'

84' N. Kerr

B. Chorley 90'

94' L. Roche

Finished 8-2.

Spanish journalist just said that our lineup today would have been illegal in La Liga because of using too many players from our B team :lol:

It was ridiculous watching it. Exactly the same as watching the first team, still had like 77% possession or something crazy.

Spanish journalist just said that our lineup today would have been illegal in La Liga because of using too many players from our B team :lol:

It was ridiculous watching it. Exactly the same as watching the first team, still had like 77% possession or something crazy.

That's kinda the idea, all of our sides play the exact same football, from top to bottom.

I just had a vision of us playing Inter again in the next round, by the way. Surely Benítez will have been sacked by that time and they'll be good again though.

That's kinda the idea, all of our sides play the exact same football, from top to bottom.

I just had a vision of us playing Inter again in the next round, by the way. Surely Benítez will have been sacked by that time and they'll be good again though.

Hope not. Can't have him only sort of destroying Inter. Complete dismantlement required.