The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Good, at least Arsenal won't back their way into top spot now.

Barca, Madrid, Bayern, or Schalke await. Hope they get Barca and get embarrassed.

Well they seem to consistently get piss-easy groups so Barca/Real would be a nice challenge.

Guest kingdawson

Benítez won't make it to February.

That's bad for us. If he goes they'll probably go for Capello which means it's bye bye Arry.

Guest kingdawson

QPR vs. Watford on BBC 2. Pretty random. Adel Taraabt immensely watchable.  :snod:

I still can't believe we let him go and kept Gio.

Benítez won't make it to February.

That's bad for us. If he goes they'll probably go for Capello which means it's bye bye Arry.

Will be interesting to see who you go for shoud that happen. Hughton's available!  :frantic:

If Hughton rejects you though, as you're obviously a huge step down for him, Klinsmann would be a good shout I think. No prem experience but just have a feeling he will be a great manager in the prem.

Don't jinx it, please.

Inter president: "I feel betrayed.  Win the Club World Cup then we will see.  The coach must have character and hold the team.

Moratti can be pretty dramatic, and you just knows when he says stuff like this it pretty much sums up the clubs state in a way.

Reeks desperation all the way.

10 pts off the lead already...wow that's some effort to ruin a treble winning side, he at least took 5 years to destroy Liverpool so in 5 months not bad at all.

Guest Heneage

QPR vs. Watford on BBC 2. Pretty random. Adel Taraabt immensely watchable.  :snod:

Often wondered do you have a buy back?

Also if you see Gazetta's front page you'll realise Rafa is on borrowed time, he'll get the World Club Championship then go imo.

Yeah, should have just loaned him out rather than sold him. It was such a small fee it was pointless really.

Guest kingdawson

Often wondered do you have a buy back?

Also if you see Gazetta's front page you'll realise Rafa is on borrowed time, he'll get the World Club Championship then go imo.

No buy back but sell on.  We only got a mill too ffs.

Guest kingdawson

Taraabt takes the piss at this level, is he Premier League quality though?

He is imo. He does absolutly no defensive work and tracking back so that probably put lots of managers off. His best position is off the striker so any team that play 4-5-1 and have 2 combatitive cm's that do more than their fair share defensively will own with Adel as the amc.