The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Everton have been dreadful this season, think we'd beat them 8/10 times even in this uncertain state.

Saying that they'll now go on a mad run which sees them win the FA cup.

Well we've had a good habit of kicking our asses into gear around this sort of time of the season. I'm not so confident this time though.

Something's wrong behind the scenes IMO, and obviously on the pitch.

Everton have been dreadful this season, think we'd beat them 8/10 times even in this uncertain state.

Well we've had a good habit of kicking our asses into gear around this sort of time of the season. I'm not so confident this time though.

A striker with pace would stop you being so obvious imo. Beckford has a bit but lacks the real quality to be a FT starter for Everton.

A striker with pace would stop you being so obvious imo. Beckford has a bit but lacks the real quality to be a FT starter for Everton.

It's been a problem of ours for a while - we're far too predictable. Yes it's nice to see how much more pleasing on the eye we've become over the past few years but a lot of the time when we're building an attack you just know it's not going to get anywhere, barring the opposition making a huge mistake.

With Pienaar almost certainly off (very possibly in January), it's safe to say we have problems. Moyes has got a job on his hands and a big part of me thinks he'll think "fuck this", and knob off somewhere.

It's been a problem of ours for a while - we're far too predictable. Yes it's nice to see how much more pleasing on the eye we've become over the past few years but a lot of the time when we're building an attack you just know it's not going to get anywhere, barring the opposition making a huge mistake.

With Pienaar almost certainly off (very possibly in January), it's safe to say we have problems. Moyes has got a job on his hands and a big part of me thinks he'll think "fuck this", and knob off somewhere.

Everton have nothing to fear really. A lot of players at that club just scream "Being able to get a result when it really matters". Cahill though is the player you need to look after. I reckon him and N'Zobia would work well together and would create more for your strikers. Saha needs to go though.

Was going to say I've not seen Everton play much this season, but every time I do they look the same. Think you've relied far too much on an incredible defensive unit for too long and its showing. Unless Cahill and Arteta are on the top of their game Everton don't seem to threaten, but when they are nailed on 1 or 2-0 Everton win, even against the best. I honestly for all i rate Moyes think he's made some mistakes in the transfer market by tying down big amounts of money in the wrong positions. He seems to me stretched out, looking like he's had enough. His stock is high and he possibly wants a crack at a club with money to spend every season, but for me when Everton have given him that he's blown his chance to invest sensibly. Fellaini & Diniyar Bilyaletdinov for a reported combined £24m is huge money for Everton, its what Rooney was more or less sold for. Heitenga £7m and this is money on three players which should give shape to the squad but it hasn't. Fellaini is a great player, but really not worth £15m, potentially yes but Moyes topped out and imo paid the maximum you possibly could for him, he'll never leave for that amount.

I think Moyes should go for Carlton Cole in the winter window, get rid of Yakubu & Saha, keep Beckford as backup and buy a pacey striker to partner Cole. Problem is, do Everton have the money or has Moyes blown it all?

Guest neesy111

Clarky taking the piss out of Poyet  :lol:

What he do?

got wound up by Poyet trying to get Huddersfield players carded.  FLS had a clip of him in the centre circle after the game turning back to the Brighton bench pretending to hold a card up.

Poyet then said that the English have always done the hold the card up trick which is bollocks.

Clarky taking the piss out of Poyet  :lol:

What he do?

got wound up by Poyet trying to get Huddersfield players carded.  FLS had a clip of him in the centre circle after the game turning back to the Brighton bench pretending to hold a card up.

Poyet then said that the English have always done the hold the card up trick which is bollocks.

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Any player waving an imaginary card trying to get a fellow professional booked should be instantly booked themselves. Managers frankly should be sent to the stands if they do it. Absolutely hate it.