The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pav, Christ, becoming a real waste of space.

Here man, get off your flashy phone, surfing the web while at White Hart Lane, what a show off.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My cunning plan worked. I rule.

Hey, it's a tough commute from the boondocks of Ohio!

:lol:

Ah, I knew there was one US Spurs fan, but couldn't remember which one it was.  :-[

Guest neesy111

Do Love how Andy Gray says the offside flag perhaps should have gone up.  It was Offside so it bloody should have gone up you idiot.

As I read your first post I saw the ball get played to him and thinking watch he'll score now, so went to post that I think he'll score today when he scored.

Do Love how Andy Gray says the offside flag perhaps should have gone up.  It was Offside so it bloody should have gone up you idiot.

If it wasn't a Sky 6 team though it would have been a poor porr decisoon and we woud be asking what the refereee and linesman were thinking.

Ah, I knew there was one US Spurs fan, but couldn't remember which one it was.  :-[

Yeah, actually grew up near Spurs and used to walk to games, but I emigrated a couple of years ago.

When the games are on the box here and I'm at home, I prefer seeing what other fans think during games. I know exactly what the Spurs fans will be saying!

Put a pound on him to score on the strength of that post.

Thanks. :lol:

You're welcome!

It doesn't always work, you've just got to say it in a really convincing manner.

Chelsea looking the better so far, these are the games where we miss the VDV 4-5-1.

Yeah, actually grew up near Spurs and used to walk to games, but I emigrated a couple of years ago.

When the games are on the box here and I'm at home, I prefer seeing what other fans think during games. I know exactly what the Spurs fans will be saying!

Similar situation, actually. It's often repetitive listening to EFC fans during/just after the game a lot of the time: win ==> Moyes is amazing, what a team we have, don't win ==> Moyes is shite.

I'm waiting for:

HAS THE BALANCE OF POWER SHIFTED IN LONDON!!!!!!

Again.

It will be more like the power of balance in the title race, it will be worse tomorrow, I'd love it to be like 4-3 thriller just to see them change their tune after every goal.

I'm waiting for:

HAS THE BALANCE OF POWER SHIFTED IN LONDON!!!!!!

Again.

Hate that. Arsenal and Chelsea still clear of us, obviously, and it just builds a straw man.

Would be more interesting if everyone was fit, I'm beginning to get seriously depressed by our injury list. Whenever someone recovers, another one gets injured.