The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Heneage

Don't suppose anybody is watching the Zagreb - PAOK game?

No surprise this winger for PAOK is Portuguese, tries more stepovers than Quaremsa and Cron put together.

Vierinha! Porto Legend, like Helder Barbosa he was meant to be future of Portugal out wide. He's used to playing against Greek pig farmers.

Fella on the utrecht bench, presumably the manager, is a dead ringer for the fella from Kes. Or Duncan Goodhew.

Also, why do nufc fans like Utrecht? Have I missed something?

They are playing Liverpool.

Fella on the utrecht bench, presumably the manager, is a dead ringer for the fella from Kes. Or Duncan Goodhew.

Also, why do nufc fans like Utrecht? Have I missed something?

I didn't realise we did. NAC Breda are keen on us though.

So happy we beat this lot like.

Not even really thought about it as a big result though, the way they've fallen, but thinking about it now that was the first time I've ever seen us beat them reasonably comfortably. Even when we beat them a few years ago it was a ridiculous smash and grab.

Not even really thought about it as a big result though, the way they've fallen, but thinking about it now that was the first time I've ever seen us beat them reasonably comfortably. Even when we beat them a few years ago it was a ridiculous smash and grab.

When Reina (or might have been Dudek) fucked up and it was pissing it down?

When Reina (or might have been Dudek) f***ed up and it was pissing it down?

Aye, I remember Bellers scoring first. We had about 2 shots and won 2-1.

This Liverpool game is atrocious.

What a fall from grace.  :lol:

Horrid stuff, man.

:lol: Something along these lines has been uttered every time Liverpool have on TV this season. I'll never stop laughing at it!

Still can't believe they've got 4 youth products playing too. Never would've seen that last season. Whether that's a good or bad thing for them right now, though, that's a different discussion altogether.