The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Platt looks like he is another outrageously shit striker on the Coventry City conveyor belt of shit strikers.

There was a decent youtube vid/song someone had made about the hoardes of shit that had played for Cov

Only been watching SSN for about half an hour, but Phil Thompson's been pissing me right off. Such an attention seeking prick. Everytime Jeff's away from him for more than half a minute he's got to scream and shout about a fantastic chance to get back to him.

Guest Geordiesned

Just shown Man Citeh goals on foreign telly. First a very soft penalty. Balotelli stuttered in run up which is now outlawed but goal allowed to stand. 2nd (on only one viewing mind) didn't look over line. 3rd was offside!

Only been watching SSN for about half an hour, but Phil Thompson's been pissing me right off. Such an attention seeking prick. Everytime Jeff's away from him for more than half a minute he's got to scream and shout about a fantastic chance to get back to him.

i know our game isn't great but i prefer jewells more dignified approach to it and not trying to grab attention like Pinocchio

Just shown Man Citeh goals on foreign telly. First a very soft penalty. Balotelli stuttered in run up which is now outlawed but goal allowed to stand. 2nd (on only one viewing mind) didn't look over line. 3rd was offside!

Going to go top by themselves for the first time.