The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I wish we were at Wigan today a good opening is what we really needed...

We'd have drawn 0-0 against Wigan today.

I know its the weekend mate, but you really could have got your anti-depressants topped up yesterday to cover the weekend.

Just watched fulham bolton, what a pile of craaap!! Only bobby zamora and pantsil were the stand out players...

We could do much better than this lot (full of enthuisiasm before manu), get that arfa in and we're much better than the botttom of the prem.

Bolton were awful, completely toothless upfront, don't know how davies was kepton the pitch, awful!

I know its the weekend mate, but you really could have got your anti-depressants topped up yesterday to cover the weekend.

True Obi but he many here can't help themselvs up with lots of negativinty

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You're setting yourself up for more forum quotes showing yourself up. Just have a bit of hope, if only a little, Ronaldo.

We couldn't win at Wigan back when we were half-decent :lol:

Just watched fulham bolton, what a pile of craaap!! Only bobby zamora and pantsil were the stand out players...

We could do much better than this lot (full of enthuisiasm before manu), get that arfa in and we're much better than the botttom of the prem.

Bolton were awful, completely toothless upfront, don't know how davies was kepton the pitch, awful!

Mark Hughes is going to mess Fulham up. Why was Dempsey not on the pitch?