The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

He can be chosen 3 times BPITW, already has one and he only needs to out-trophy Messi in a couple seasons in the next five years to get that.

Portugal are s*** though.

That's the thing though VI, Messi will out-trophy him every single time, and in three season you'll have a player named Ganso who probably will be there winning battling it out and probably winning it in 2014 if Brazil wins the World Cup.

I have my doubts Ronaldo will win it 3 times and if he does, than you can also remember that Ronaldo missed two whole year right after he peaked as a footballer which probably would've brought him at least one trophy.

The real Ronaldo was also a big match winner, something CRonaldo isn't. Ronaldo scoring three past Man Utd in that Champions League tie for Real is just classic.

I really hope so!

The real Ronaldo was also a big match winner, something CRonaldo isn't. Ronaldo scoring three past Man Utd in that Champions League tie for Real is just classic.

He never won the Champions League though, Cronaldo has.  :razz:

He can be chosen 3 times BPITW, already has one and he only needs to out-trophy Messi in a couple seasons in the next five years to get that.

That's the thing though VI, Messi will out-trophy him every single time, and in three season you'll have a player named Ganso who probably will be there winning battling it out and probably winning it in 2014 if Brazil wins the World Cup.

I have my doubts Ronaldo will win it 3 times and if he does, than you can also remember that Ronaldo missed two whole year right after he peaked as a footballer which probably would've brought him at least one trophy.

:snod:

Hmm. Really does depend on when he goes to Europe, and where.

CRonaldo won the Champions League because Terry is a shit penalty taker to be honest.

And Nobody, how come winning the World Cup doesn't matter? I mean he was the top goal scorer for the best national team in the World?

CRonaldo is a great player no doubt, but to compare him with the original Ronaldo is a bit heavy, he hasn't done half of what Ronaldo has done. Ronaldo was twice the Worlds best player at the age of 21, and was heavily injured but still came back after two years and won it again.

Pleased for Kaka, has been going through the motions for a couple of seasons. Hopefully the Mourinho factor can rejuvinate him a bit, he was impressive in that little spell with some good passes and a great cross for Cronaldo's goal, great pass and take for his own as well.

Those awards really don't mean that much anyway.

What you need to look at is them on the pitch at their respective primes.

Even though Ronaldo's prime was at the tender age of 21, nobody in my lifetime has been able to match that.

I'm being unable to quote due to being in the Third World country Brazil with slow internet.

However, yes it depends where Ganso goes, but this kid just has this thing about him which is special. His ball control reminds a lot of players such as Zidane, the able he protects it and his vision and intelligence on the pitch is incredible.

If i were him I'd chose Italy to develop as this offensive playmaker.

CRonaldo won the Champions League because Terry is a s*** penalty taker to be honest.

And Nobody, how come winning the World Cup doesn't matter? I mean he was the top goal scorer for the best national team in the World?

CRonaldo is a great player no doubt, but to compare him with the original Ronaldo is a bit heavy, he hasn't done half of what Ronaldo has done. Ronaldo was twice the Worlds best player at the age of 21, and was heavily injured but still came back after two years and won it again.

A month ago you were telling me that Ronaldinho was still one of the best players at Milan. You're just a dirty fibber.

I love The Ronaldo, obviously. But if Cronaldo can carry on for another 5 years or more at this level, there's going to be no comparison.

But if Cronaldo can carry on for another 5 years or more at this level, there's going to be no comparison.

Ir Cronaldo and Messi play the way they are for another 5+ years they'll more than likely go down as the 2 greatest players to ever play the game.  They will have eclipsed Maradona.

But if Cronaldo can carry on for another 5 years or more at this level, there's going to be no comparison.

Ir Cronaldo and Messi play the way they are for another 5+ years they'll more than likely go down as the 2 greatest players to ever play the game.  They will have eclipsed Maradona.

Messi has a chance of being ranked at that level.

Cristiano is a notch below Messi IMO.

CRonaldo won the Champions League because Terry is a s*** penalty taker to be honest.

A month ago you were telling me that Ronaldinho was still one of the best players at Milan. You're just a dirty fibber.

I love The Ronaldo, obviously. But if Cronaldo can carry on for another 5 years or more at this level, there's going to be no comparison.

Cristiano will still never be as good as Ronaldo was at his peak.

Guest Heneage

Cavani with another brace. 2-0 Napoli.

Shocking disallowed goal in that game, should be 1-1.

Boo-hoo.

Vaffancoulo Inter scum.  :razz: