The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Why does that daft blonde bint on ESPN insist on visiting a pub before each game :lol: :lol:

Is she the one who seemingly decides when the game will start and leads them all out? :lol:

Just did it there, right in front of the West Ham players going on about how their manager is about to get sacked.

Why does that daft blonde bint on ESPN insist on visiting a pub before each game :lol: :lol:

Is she the one who seemingly decides when the game will start and leads them all out? :lol:

Just did it there, right in front of the West Ham players going on about how their manager is about to get sacked.

Wish I could see this girl, I've never even noticed her in the background on US tv.

That was incredibly awkward.

We'd have to be quite spectacularly bad from this point on to be relegated now. :lol:

Even if we only win four games of the remaining seventeen we'll probably be safe.

I think I heard that in 2008, Hull were in the same position as we are now. Their fall was quite catastrophic and only survived because of our shiteness.

I can't see us being as bad as that.

Wish I could see this girl, I've never even noticed her in the background on US tv.

She's on the early ESPN2 broadcasts usually, when they are showing the players in the tunnel and stuff.