The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

If Crouch had even an average leap or average heading ability he'd be a monster with the service they could provide. 

That's why they want Carroll.

:sadnod:  Looking at the team they've built it's clear they need that big target man, both to deliver to or to help hold up for the other attacking options.  Crouch is definitely not it.

Probably the last missing piece of the puzzle between them and consistent top 4 finishes + the odd trophy. 

If Crouch had even an average leap or average heading ability he'd be a monster with the service they could provide. 

That's why they want Carroll.

:sadnod:  Looking at the team they've built it's clear they need that big target man, both to deliver to or to help hold up for the other attacking options.  Crouch is definitely not it.

Probably the last missing piece of the puzzle between them and consistent top 4 finishes + the odd trophy. 

Dzeko would have been perfect, if we had silly money. How much is he being paid per week?

I hate to say it, but Carroll might be awesome in that team. Won't happen, but still.

How old is Rafael? 11? Shouting at the referee and then kicking the microphone as he walks off :lol: He gone to his room to think about what he's done?

I agree, he should have shook the referee's hand and then skipped off daintily.

How old is Rafael? 11? Shouting at the referee and then kicking the microphone as he walks off :lol: He gone to his room to think about what he's done?

Middle ground, man. There is one.

:rolleyes:

Middle ground, man. There is one.

Never, hyperbole is king.

Having a go at a player for showing emotion and being annoyed at getting sent off for little or nowt. FFS man. What next? people not celebrating goals.

Players can show emotion without hand gesturing at a referee like that and kicking a microphone. It's childish, it's not a crime to criticise him for it ffs. Players get sent off all the time, they don't all do that.