The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Rooney's been playing decent, but his confidence in front of goal seems to be shot. I don't know if it's the miss you're alluding to, but I saw him miss a point blank header that was just embarrassing.

Awful miss, but his all-round play today seems to have been brilliant. (Just going by highlights)

Rooney's been playing decent, but his confidence in front of goal seems to be shot. I don't know if it's the miss you're alluding to, but I saw him miss a point blank header that was just embarrassing.

Nah, just it's typical of MOTD to wank over him, despite Berbatov getting a hatrick, they only talked about Rooney.

West Ham are the only team not to have conceded from outside of the penalty area this season.

Didn't Nolan score from outside of the area?

nah he was in the area

Well, that stat's certainly helping them out.

West Ham are the only team not to have conceded from outside of the penalty area this season.

Didn't Nolan score from outside of the area?

nah he was in the area

Damn, must have only just been inside the area then.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs 5th in the table. Nothing exactly outstanding is it ? Why is redknappe being so louded ??

Spurs have quite a few top class players - vdv, bale, modric, gallas, Should they not do better given that man u, citeh, chelski n arsenal all have not been doing well this year ?

We were 4th about a week or so back....does that deserve praise? our champions league performances where we topped a group including the reigning European champions...still no praise?

gimme a break man. We've hit a bit of a bad patch (and even this isn't exactly bad is it? 1 loss in 14 right?).