The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest Heneage

Wigan are running out of games to pick up 3 points in.

You called, Roberto?

Did he come out with:

'We did not impose ourselves on the game'. ?

Guest neesy111

That West Brom and Wigan match made my mind up we are defo staying up 100%.  A good game to watch but fucking awful quality by both teams.

Never seen 2 teams on a football pitch so disorganised in my life, the sooner Wigan is wiped off the planet the better.

On one hand it's good to see Rooney on the scoresheet again but on the other, the inevitable media wankfest over the RETURN OF WAAAAAAAAAAYNE will be cringeworthy.

I watched the match and, unfortunately, he is back.

They were really very good, more convincing than I've seen them so far this season.

Guest Wearside

Chelsea best team to have played at our place by an absolute distance this season,they were different class and should have had 6 or 7 if it wasn't for some cracking saves from Gordon.Anelka was awesome playing in the role behind the strikers and looked liked a man with a point to prove after the arrival of Torres.

It wasn't as if we played bad either,we played well first half but Chelsea were on a different level.

They still have to play Man Utd twice yet and don't rule them out winning the league yet.

Yep. They seem to have recovered from their incredibly poor form. I think they'll beat Man Utd in both games and make the title race a lot closer than it is now. Actually, just looking at Man Utd's and Arsenal's fixtures over the next month or so and it's pretty conceivable that Arsenal will be level with Man Utd with about 8 or so games to play.

Yep. They seem to have recovered from their incredibly poor form. I think they'll beat Man Utd in both games and make the title race a lot closer than it is now. Actually, just looking at Man Utd's and Arsenal's fixtures over the next month or so and it's pretty conceivable that Arsenal will be level with Man Utd with about 8 or so games to play.

Hopefully, could be a good run in.

I'd love Arsenal to win the league.

Guest neesy111

Arsenal have all the big teams to play at home, their season depends on keeping Cesc, Van Persie and Nasri fit.  If they stay fit then they have every chance.

Why? Biggest gang of snidey cunts in the league.

I think I would actually vomit if I saw Fabregas lift the league title.

Why? Biggest gang of snidey c***s in the league.

I think I would actually vomit if I saw Fabregas lift the league title.

Yup, the only consolation is that Fabregas would almost certainly leave after that.

Guest guinness_fiend

Would much rather Arsenal win than Chelsea/Man U.

I have an irrational hatred of Arsene Wenger and would rather see Carroll lift the trophy with Liverpool than see a team of Wenger's do the same.

Then again, even if Van Persie does lift a trophy over the coming months, Wenger probably wouldn't see it...

Arsene is a whining old dick sometimes but he's the manager I respect more than any in the Premier League.

That stat about Arsenal's starting XI costing less than Torres is absolutely outstanding. The man has changed that club completely and done it while somehow keeping the club in the black.