The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

How was the performance from your B-team tonight VI?

It was much better than I expected, particularly after the display against Betis. Almería didn't have much fight in them, granted, but Thiago and Afellay were brilliant tonight which is good news for us.

Afellay would be a first teamer for 99% of other teams. Really good deal by Barca for the fee paid and likely low(ish) wages.

It was much better than I expected, particularly after the display against Betis. Almería didn't have much fight in them, granted, but Thiago and Afellay were brilliant tonight which is good news for us.

All fucking rosy then ey? Even with a team of bairns out there. Glad you're enjoying it.

Dick.

;)

Has Suarez got Van Nistelrooy's lucky teeth in?

Oh fuck off Hansen you absolute bellend, I fucking hate you.

(Suarez does a trick) Och, look at that bit of skill by Suarez, that was great. (Ball goes to Stoke player  :rolleyes:)

All f***ing rosy then ey? Even with a team of bairns out there. Glad you're enjoying it.

Dick.

;)

We would be lucky to get 35p for Bojan though!

All f***ing rosy then ey? Even with a team of bairns out there. Glad you're enjoying it.

Dick.

;)

Shame thats out of our price range.

Dick.

;)

The amount of cocks I would suck to have Bojan upfront instead of the troop of spackers we currently have.....

Own goal surely?

Shot was on target, he's pushing it, but tbf that's his goal.

Shearer's against Man Utd in the 4-3 wasn't credited. One rule for one team...  :rant:

Yeah because they judged his shot was not on target... which was probably correct :lol: