The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest north shields lad

"Those from Liverpool looking forward to a happy journey home."

Hmm. That'll be about 100 of them there, then.

Never seen so many scousers as when they played here, every pub was rammed with them, and that shit accent you share

Never seen so many scousers as when they played here, every pub was rammed with them, and that shit accent you share

Wrong.

Oh btw, how would you currently compare the Newcastle and Liverpool first XIs?

Guest north shields lad

Never seen so many scousers as when they played here, every pub was rammed with them, and that s*** accent you share

Wrong.

Right now they look a lot better. What do you mean wrong? I go almost every match home and away so been both grounds loads, this season at ours they brought loads. I will admit when everton come, you have more fans in colours etc, Liverpool didnt seem to have hardly any.

Good win for Liverpool but for being such a big team that's a shocking display imo, they basically went in with a Stoke/Wolves/West Ham tactic, was it one solid attack and one goal?

Lucky cunts

No - when Liverpool or indeed any "big" team does that, it's smart, tactical play. When a "lesser" side does it, it's frowned upon.

However it has to be said, Chelsea barely merited anything from that.

Never seen so many scousers as when they played here, every pub was rammed with them, and that s*** accent you share

Wrong.

Pretty close, aside from the forward department.  Would have been a slightly different answer 7 days ago.

Guest north shields lad

sky will be gutted theres no Torres goal to talk about Zzzzzzzzz. Dissapointed actually i backed Chelsea at 8-1 during the week, for the premiership, when i looked at there remaining fixtures.