The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Something I'll never understand, why do they never take off Cronaldo in all those games when they are cruising. He plays everything, which is commendable, but the season is long and he's played more minutes than Casillas which is ridiculous.

Aren't you quite the same with Messi though?

Something I'll never understand, why do they never take off Cronaldo in all those games when they are cruising. He plays everything, which is commendable, but the season is long and he's played more minutes than Casillas which is ridiculous.

Aren't you quite the same with Messi though?

Not quite, we have rested Messi for a few cup games and a couple league games. Cronaldo has played every game he's been fit.

Guest neesy111

Mourinho doesn't trust most of the squad fillers to even come off the bench for him.  Real have only used 19 players or something around that in the league.

I don't know why Valencia only go 442 at home. They are so much better, it's not like they are a s*** low table team that need to pack it every time they go away.

You must hate watching English football :lol:

What a save by the Valencia keeper just earlier.

BTW, noticed Villa is in the crowd, sat along Juan Mata. Is it just me or is wor Jose sitting right behind him next to David Albelda??

http://estaticos.marca.com/marcador/futbol/2010_11/primera/jornada_22/val_her/images/valencia4_300x196.jpg

Think you're just paranoid, there's no reason he'd be sitting with them anyway.

What a save by the Valencia keeper just earlier.

BTW, noticed Villa is in the crowd, sat along Juan Mata. Is it just me or is wor Jose sitting right behind him next to David Albelda??

http://estaticos.marca.com/marcador/futbol/2010_11/primera/jornada_22/val_her/images/valencia4_300x196.jpg

Think you're just paranoid, there's no reason he'd be sitting with them anyway.

Dude, you can't see who is sitting next to Albelda from this photo! I know Enrique is a Valencia fan and hails from there. So was just putting 2+2 together.