The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest kingdawson

This Spurs side are awful.

Poor without Bale & VdV?

Modric too

They have the biggest squad in the league, they should be able to cope without a few decent players.

The players out on the pitch at the moment are playing as if they simply can't be arsed.

A few players? we're missing our entire starting midfield (Lennon, modric, Huddlestone, Bale) and strike force (VDV and Crouch). As well as a few other players.

This Sunderland team is really good now. Muntari is so much better in the premiership it's untrue. Sessegnon looks a serious threat as well. Gyan just continues to score the goals, and every game looks dangerous. Not good.

You should support them instead.

Says the Andy Carroll and Liverpool supporter!

That doesn't even make sense. Nice one.

About as much sense as your statement did. Didn't you have some sort of Breakdown after Carroll left? He's only accross the way at Liverpool, surely you're supporting them now? No?

Yeah, I had a breakdown. :lol: :lol:

Carroll was our player until we sold him you f***ing moron. I'm not the one who slags off our players and bums those of Sunderland.

Oh right, so every Newcastle player is brilliant and beyond reproach, and every Sunderland player is crap and incapable of being good. Very mature.  :thup:

Sounds like the way a f***ing moron might look at things. Ironically.

You and alpal78 could do with looking up 'straw man argument'. You might both learn something.ah

Nah, can't be bothered. Doubt that I could learn much from you Davester.

:coolsmiley:

Poor without Bale & VdV?

Modric too

They have the biggest squad in the league, they should be able to cope without a few decent players.

The players out on the pitch at the moment are playing as if they simply can't be arsed.

A few players? we're missing our entire starting midfield (Lennon, modric, Huddlestone, Bale) and strike force (VDV and Crouch). As well as a few other players.

It's a central midfield problem. Without Huddlestone and Modric the rest aren't really up to par.

Back in the game though!

Poor without Bale & VdV?

Modric too

I think the problem is not so much that they can't be arsed, more that they're not really sure what the gameplan is. We've not had a midfielder who orders people about properly since, God, I'm tempted to say Graham Roberts. Jamie Redknapp? He couldn't move more than five yards a game. Modric, Huddlestone or even VDV can knit play together from the middle but they're all injured. Our midfield today is three good players who have barely played for us this season, plus Jenas.

We're worried that Flash Harry has relied on classy players and a basic gameplan so far and is actually not a particularly good coach. If we had a couple more clever, strong and opinionated players like VDV it might make the difference.