The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest firetotheworks

Wilshere has been shocking...

Just ever so slightly OTT there like.

He has been s**** to be fair, looked completely off the pace and never got into the game 1st half even when Arsenal were bossing it.

He's been areet I think. And isn't he only 12 or something?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He has been s**** to be fair, looked completely off the pace and never got into the game 1st half even when Arsenal were bossing it.

He's been areet I think. And isn't he only 12 or something?

Done more than Arshavin, and he's out played Joe Cole by almost 20 mins!

Guest neesy111

I would hope Joey Barton has a strong case for libel against Townsend if that is correct.

Aye, shocking thing to say.

Would love to see that happen.

i've seen nothing of barton on a football pitch to say that he's a bad tackler (apart from that 1 at anfield)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I would hope Joey Barton has a strong case for libel against Townsend if that is correct.

Aye, shocking thing to say.

Would love to see that happen.

i've seen nothing of barton on a football pitch to say that he's a bad tackler (apart from that 1 at anfield)

More to do with someone saying something that could be seen as defamation of character, and setting it up for refs to unjustly target him for any tackle.

Not true, he's had a few decent runs and turned Mascherano inside out nicely.  He's still quite young, obviously.

Guest firetotheworks

To be fair to Mr Barton, Mr Townsend could at least get his words correct.

The word he is looking for is not hurt, its retire.

.........WHAT?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Arshavin has fallen hard after that initial first few months of greatness.

It can happen when a player is 'found out'.

Don't think its even that, I think he's just turned into a lazy moody turd. He's different enough to keep a defender guessing, but mentally, he's asleep most of the time now.

Not true, he's had a few decent runs and turned Mascherano inside out nicely.  He's still quite young, obviously.

Can remember one nice run alright to be fair, but he's been caught in possession a lot and looked a bit lost out there. Gave the ball away for Liverpool's goal and all.

As has been said he's still very young and I'm sure he'll be class eventually, but he was definitely rubbish today.

Typical Arsenal this, and why they'll not win the title anytime soon. Will thrash Blackpool by about 7 next week though so no doubt the Arsenal wankathon will start afresh.

Nah, wait till their 20 odd year old babies beat some league two team in the carling cup