The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

wtf is going on at Sky? If these commentators cared any less, they'd fall asleep. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep just listening to them.

It's a boring game. Chelsea's blunt dominance reminds me of us against Blackburn actually.

wtf is going on at Sky? If these commentators cared any less, they'd fall asleep. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep just listening to them.

It's a boring game. Chelsea's blunt dominance reminds me of us against Blackburn actually.

It's not just today though. Recently they've all been doing half-arsed reporting. It's like they've thought "Meh. I don't give a shit anymore"

IMO Chelsea has not done their homework properly. They do not need Torres. What they actually need is a midfield that consist of players that fit together. As already mentioned, they have no wide play, and therefore try to pass everything through the middle. Instead of Torres, Chelseas should have bought a fast offensive midfielder, capable to distribute balls to left and right, and a fast winger on the right. This would have resulted in a team in balance, instead of a midfield now that consist of brutes only. With wings constantly bombarding the box with crossers, the job for Anelka and Drogba is easy.

Hangeland is class. Why the heck did we not buy him. Him and Colo = a perfect fit.

We wouldn't be able to afford him.

NUFC was after him before he signed with Fulham. He was interviewed in the Norwegian media stating that it seemed like he was heading for NUFC. But then for no  understandable reason, we pulled out, and Fulham signed him instead. On the other hand, he's developed his game quite much in Fulham, and Hodgson should have some credit for that. It's not certain that he would have progressed to the same level with us. We're not known for our defensive skills..