The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

"When you headbutt a 60 year old man in the face, and he just looks at you like you're a fly, you need to kill yourself."

:smug:

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2011/0215/gattusoandjoejordan20110215_576x324.jpg

Captain, respect. What a cunt

What a twat Gattuso is. Jordan would chew him up and spit him out. The biggest joke of it is Jordan probably speaks better Italian that the bearded little gobshite.

http://vodpod.com/watch/5580564-gennaro-gattuso-head-butt-on-joe-jordan?u=101greatgoalscom&c=de

:lol:

freddo92 commented: it is a great shame that gennaro gattuso is a terrible player who is old, small, weak and has a shit shot. Joe Jordan would absolutey smash the daft cock.

14 mins ago

Souness is a terrific pundit. Nail on head, spade a spade.

Saying Gattusso has always been a poor player? Come off it, he's seen better days for Milan but he was fantastic once upon a time. Yes what he did was of the highest order a c*** thing to do and inexcusable but Souness let his emotions get the better of him because it's his friend Joe Jordan. Souness shouldn't talk about a guys career he knows little to nothing about outside of the odd CL game.

I didn't even hear him say that, mate. I was referring to the comment about Gattuso being way past his best, which he is. Gattuso's a scumbag, a dirty cowardly little b****** and Souness is justified in being a tad angry if Jordan's a mate of his.

f***ing Italians, prick would run a mile if you stuck him in a boxing ring, or a pub on a Saturday night. Kicking folk from behind and headbutting old men is fair game though, eh? c***.

Guest Heneage

Souness is a terrific pundit. Nail on head, spade a spade.

Saying Gattusso has always been a poor player? Come off it, he's seen better days for Milan but he was fantastic once upon a time. Yes what he did was of the highest order a c*** thing to do and inexcusable but Souness let his emotions get the better of him because it's his friend Joe Jordan. Souness shouldn't talk about a guys career he knows little to nothing about outside of the odd CL game.

I didn't even hear him say that, mate. I was referring to the comment about Gattuso being way past his best, which he is. Gattuso's a scumbag, a dirty cowardly little b****** and Souness is justified in being a tad angry if Jordan's a mate of his.

f***ing Italians, prick would run a mile if you stuck him in a boxing ring, or a pub on a Saturday night. Kicking folk from behind and headbutting old men is fair game though, eh? c***.

Aye I agree mate he's seen better days and what he did tonight went way above his usual aggressive style he just lost it and I can't understand why. However any man who's won the things he has isn't just a poor player who runs around a lot.

As for the latter part of your post, errr no comment.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Seems as though Gattuso's antics last night were not as random as thought.  Apparently Jordan likes to let his gob go at management and players alike on the touchline, wished Gattuso would have smacked him properly tbh.

Guest neesy111

Got to say, can't wait for Arsenal v Barcelona tonight.

Think Arsenal will surprise a lot of people. :snod:

2-1 arsenal win for me.  Nasri being fit is a massive boost for them.

Got to say, can't wait for Arsenal v Barcelona tonight.

Think Arsenal will surprise a lot of people. :snod:

Same. Was saying this when the draw was made. At the Emirates especially, Arsenal will give them a real game and could nick it.

Should be a great game :thup: