The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Just read this on twitter

"For price of Bebe, AFC signed a starting XI of Szczesny,Clichy,Djourou,Song,Eboue,Wilshere,Cesc,Diaby,RVP,Chamakh and Bendtner"

:lol:

Edit: Unbelievable

I hate daft things like that. "For the same price as Carroll we've got Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique, Jonas, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Barton, Nolan, Ameobi, Best, Lovenkrands, Ranger, Krul, etc"

Wonder how much that Arsenal team would have been had they not raped other clubs youth teams beofre they had to actually buy them

Who cares, stretch the rules!!

Don't be bitches when Barca start tapping up the player you stole in the first place then.

but we did it within the rules, they are going outside of the rules!

Couldn't give a shit about this game. There is no romance about Crawley Town spending loads of money to buy up players who are too good for their level and lucking their way into a game against Man U reserves where they're inevitably going to be beaten in anyway. Wish they'd just fuck off with their odious manager and Sun sponsored shirts.

Just read this on twitter

"For price of Bebe, AFC signed a starting XI of Szczesny,Clichy,Djourou,Song,Eboue,Wilshere,Cesc,Diaby,RVP,Chamakh and Bendtner"

:lol:

Edit: Unbelievable

I hate daft things like that. "For the same price as Carroll we've got Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique, Jonas, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Barton, Nolan, Ameobi, Best, Lovenkrands, Ranger, Krul, etc"

Wonder how much that Arsenal team would have been had they not raped other clubs youth teams beofre they had to actually buy them

Who cares, stretch the rules!!

Don't be bitches when Barca start tapping up the player you stole in the first place then.

but we did it within the rules, they are going outside of the rules!

You exploited labour laws in order to sign him. To do this must have involved some prior tapping up of the player. This is no more 'within the rules' than Xavi and Iniesta having a little word in his ear telling him how great Barca is.

Guest toonlass

Crawley Town allegedly spent more than all the League 2 clubs put together in the summer according to a Telegraph article I read.

Should have just folded last year instead of accepting investment, the fukers.  :lol:

Okay then I'll dislike them because their manager is a criminal.

Aye, I can't stand him either, shouldn't be allowed back in the game IMO. Good news is they'll ditch him should they become more successful