The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Haha! Although it would have been best if a CL-spot contender won the FA-cup, I'm not feeling sorry for them. The chelsea players looked like they didn't care, nor did their supporters. Almost like they displayed some kind of arrogance.

Chelsea aren't going to finish in the top 4 at this rate anyway.

If their passion continue to be absent, that could easily be the result. Much depends on Torres though. If he rediscovers his form, 4th place is no problem.

It is when Spurs, Arsenal, City and Utd keep winning.

True. But Spurs could have a problem because of their lack of attackers. When they play with Vart and Crouch they become very predictable: Everything must go through the former, or they try to hit Crouch's head with him serving Vart.  They miss many chances, and that could be fatal if Chelsea pick up pace.

I'd rather Chelsea finish top 4 rather than Spuds tbh. I'm bored of the wankfest over them after every CL game on Sky as it is.

Disagree. I'm all in favor of teams that actually have managed to establish themselves through a sensible economical strategy. Chelsea was on the brink of economical ruin when they were saved by Abrahimovich. The club is loosing £70 mill a year, consist of arrogant, couldn't care less-kind-of-players, have zero talent development, and is totally dependent on its owner. That's not good for the league. That Tham is able to compete with the likes City and Chelsea, without being run like them, is very healthy for the league.