The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest toonlass

I've really enjoyed the build up to the game. Watching Crawley Town, seeing old footage and then they keep cutting back to fucking Chiles. Ffs, he's shite.

Just read this on twitter

"For price of Bebe, AFC signed a starting XI of Szczesny,Clichy,Djourou,Song,Eboue,Wilshere,Cesc,Diaby,RVP,Chamakh and Bendtner"

:lol:

Edit: Unbelievable

I hate daft things like that. "For the same price as Carroll we've got Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique, Jonas, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Barton, Nolan, Ameobi, Best, Lovenkrands, Ranger, Krul, etc"

Guest Roger Kint

"For price of Bebe, AFC signed a starting XI of Szczesny,Clichy,Djourou,Song,Eboue,Wilshere,Cesc,Diaby,RVP,Chamakh and Bendtner"

I hate daft things like that. "For the same price as Carroll we've got Harper, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique, Jonas, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Barton, Nolan, Ameobi, Best, Lovenkrands, Ranger, Krul, etc"

Wonder how much that Arsenal team would have been had they not raped other clubs youth teams beofre they had to actually buy them

Wonder how much that Arsenal team would have been had they not raped other clubs youth teams beofre they had to actually buy them

Who cares, stretch the rules!!

Who cares, stretch the rules!!

Don't be bitches when Barca start tapping up the player you stole in the first place then.

Didn't realise that Wes Brown only had 6 months on his contract either, you wouldn't take him, would you?

Not with his injury record no. Would probably want paying more than a packet of crisps and a mars bar too so out of our price range.