The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Having said that, calling obviously good manager's s*** will draw more attention to your post which is what I assume you wanted all along, well done.

I don't think he's all that great.  Sorry if that upsets you.

s*** or not all that great?

Shit tactically.

Decent motivator.

Good luck to you, trying to criticise something about Barcelona on here. :lol:

Had already noticed.  These guys are more defensive about Barcelona than shea... oh wait, I remember that thread.  They're just super defensive in general.

and yes, of course i'm talking about guardiola.  that should be obvious, should it?

think 'one-dimensional' cannot be disputed.

He tactically outwitted Taggart in the Champions League final a couple of years ago.

And Guardiola is obviously one of the best motivators around.

There's a reason why Barcelona have so much possession every match, because they are made to work very hard to get the ball back as soon as they lose it.  You don't see another team working as hard off the ball.

And Guardiola is obviously one of the best motivators around.

There's a reason why Barcelona have so much possession every match, because they are made to work very hard to get the ball back as soon as they lose it.  You don't see another team working as hard off the ball.

Is Messi carrying an injury? As when I've watched him play the last couple of times he hasn't got out of first gear.

they're just one dimensional. fortunately, that one-dimension approach happens to be an almost unstoppable style of football built around the best technical footballing first team on the planet.

"Fortunately." :lol:

they're just one dimensional. fortunately, that one-dimension approach happens to be an almost unstoppable style of football built around the best technical footballing first team on the planet.

"Fortunately." :lol:

But it is true :lol: :lol: :lol: keeps laughing for effect

Barcelona have a strong spine of cunts.

Didn't know Pinto was one until today.  Has been added to my list of Barcelona cunts.

What a terrible post.  Absolutely no relevance.  Trying to divert away from the main argument.  Shame on yourself.