The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest mrainey

How many teams from the Balkans/Greece have won European silverware? Red Star and...?

Not sure about the rest, but ex-yu there's Red Star with CL in 91' and Dinamo Zagreb with Fairs Cup in 67'.

Aris' support was top drawer. I love to see fans like that.

Even on the tv their presence improved the match immensely.

Aye flicked over and had to watch just in case they scored one. I wanted them to score just to see the fans go mental

Really wanted Lech Poznan to get past Braga so I could see their fans at Anfield.  Unreal support.

About the only thing that could make a Liverpool european match interesting.

I dunno like. Liverpool losing would make it quite interesting.

I can't decide who I want to win out of Arsenal & Brum. Arsenal means extra Euro spot in the league, plus stopping a rival club getting a free passage and a trophy, but it could open that spot and we'll miss out and the mackems get it. Arsenal fans have had a drought on for the past 6 years, coincidently Arsenal fans have been so much easier to tolerate in that time. Birmingham are shite, don't really deserve to win a trophy, but then again I trend to always want the underdog to triumph. Agh.

It's lose lose for me.

I can't decide who I want to win out of Arsenal & Brum. Arsenal means extra Euro spot in the league, plus stopping a rival club getting a free passage and a trophy, but it could open that spot and we'll miss out and the mackems get it. Arsenal fans have had a drought on for the past 6 years, coincidently Arsenal fans have been so much easier to tolerate in that time. Birmingham are s****, don't really deserve to win a trophy, but then again I trend to always want the underdog to triumph. Agh.

It's lose lose for me.

This, totally.

Swaying towards Arsenal though on the chance we finish7th

1-0 swansea sinclair

what a goal

But crap defending from their left back, McCartney.  He eliminated the offside trap completely. What's worse is that he had stood in a position where he had complete oversight over the line. He should have adjusted himself accordingly.