Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest James Godden

Unfortunately I can't make either dates due to holiday committments. I suspect not but should the game move to 11th Sept then I can certainly attend :-)

J

Unfortunately I can't make either dates due to holiday committments. I suspect not but should the game move to 11th Sept then I can certainly attend :-)

J

You must be committed to your holiday then..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GallowgateKev

Why dont we just move it to a weekend everyone can attend as those two seem to be causing bother! Anyway lets fuck it off go to london, stop at stus and get wankered????

Well the 4th is meant to be my moving day back to Liverpool for 3rd year, I could probably switch that like but I think it would be better if we waited a while and played in the freezing cold winter. Should be a bi-annual thing.

Guest neesy111

Has a date been decided on this yet or any other NOFC match?

Stu should be updating us on this stuff shortly

Can I offer another sugestion for a date. Saturday 30th October? We're playing the mackems on the Sunday so the saturday will be free for a game followed by a session in town.