Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Should be free. The U18s are due to play Sunderland at the Academy of Light, which I might go to. Chances are I'll have to choose between one or the other!

Sorted I'll go home on the Friday and come up Saturday morning £22 return on the train from Leeds if I book it well in advance. I'll buy whatever is the cheapest for the Wigan game. :thup:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

the Academy of Light

Is this for real? :mackems:

Strange it isn't. I keep expecting them roll on the pitch like Starlight Express or something.

Might be able to play, depends on whether I have a match at uni, coud tell u sometime in october when fixtures are released but I guess you would have teams sorted by then.

Might be able to play, depends on whether I have a match at uni, coud tell u sometime in october when fixtures are released but I guess you would have teams sorted by then.

If you're free come along mate, doesn't matter whether you know until the day before or not.

Definitely the more the merrier for Red v Blue and you're more than welcome on the Reds.

Guest James Godden

Given the fixture list update I assume this is now absolutely 100% confirmed then Stu?

100% confirmed, Stu has just booked his lodgings at mine lol

• 3 weeks later...