Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QBG - Yes.

Niel - Do what QBG is doing.

Lucas - I certainly will be, don't think they're on sale yet but it's not going to sell out.

As always, can i grab a cheeky lift too?

It's a No from me, stupid fixture to put the game at tbh

:lol: Why? Because you can't play?

Wiiiiicks. Can someone organised, like Gregorovitch, let me know when they're buying tickets? That way I can pay them in advance or something? Just cuz I don't reeeeally wanna watch it on my own, and reckon none of my other Newcastle supporting friends will travel that far to watch Wigan.

Also, Colin, shotgun a place in your car.

Are we going to the game afterwards? If so, how far in advance can I get tickets? The upshot of this is that yes, I aim to come along. As it's my birthday soon afterwards I expect rewards a-plenty, and not to be floored by Slim.

I believe the majority of Newcastle supporters, on a Newcastle supporters forum, playing in a game with fellow Newcastle supporters, on the morning of a Newcastle home game, will be going to the match afterwards.

Alright Queen Facetious.

Wiiiiicks. Can someone organised, like Gregorovitch, let me know when they're buying tickets? That way I can pay them in advance or something? Just cuz I don't reeeeally wanna watch it on my own, and reckon none of my other Newcastle supporting friends will travel that far to watch Wigan.

I have a Season Ticket and have no intention of sorting other people's tickets.

QBG - Yes.

Niel - Do what QBG is doing.

Lucas - I certainly will be, don't think they're on sale yet but it's not going to sell out.

As always, can i grab a cheeky lift too?

It's a No from me, stupid fixture to put the game at tbh

:lol: Why? Because you can't play?

Aye.

That's my car full now btw.

If you buy the tickets I'll give you the money for mine and we can sit together. :aww:

Don't think I'll be driving up Lucas. It cost me way too much last time, even with contributions from you three. I'm gonna book my train tickets in the next couple of days. About £40-50 return. Getting the early train on Saturday morning, leaves Kings Cross at 06:15 and gets in to Central at 09:34, leaving a little over an hour to get to the pitch. If you wish to join me then book yeself on that thar locomotive. Can get any time back on the sunday, the price is not a lot different for any of them. Go here to check out the times www.eastcoast.co.uk or get on the megabus which is cheaper but the overnight gets in to town at 0600 which is a lot of sitting around, especially if it's cold.

As for match tickets, I'll book in the same place as you lot, but I'm not doing the stump up because I've done that before and got shafted. No reason why we can't go online and book tickets in the same block/row once they are released. If we all do it at approx the same time we can get tickets next to each other. Always plenty of space iin L7 10 days before a game, especially against Wigan as it will hardly draw a capacity crowd.

Man, QBG, I was gonna say yes but that smile just knocked you into the Gaybant quarter.

:lol: Offer still stands.

Don't think I'll be driving up Lucas. It cost me way too much last time, even with contributions from you three. I'm gonna book my train tickets in the next couple of days. About £40-50 return. Getting the early train on Saturday morning, leaves Kings Cross at 06:15 and gets in to Central at 09:34, leaving a little over an hour to get to the pitch. If you wish to join me then book yeself on that thar locomotive. Can get any time back on the sunday, the price is not a lot different for any of them. Go here to check out the times www.eastcoast.co.uk or get on the megabus which is cheaper but the overnight gets in to town at 0600 which is a lot of sitting around, especially if it's cold.

As for match tickets, I'll book in the same place as you lot, but I'm not doing the stump up because I've done that before and got shafted. No reason why we can't go online and book tickets in the same block/row once they are released. If we all do it at approx the same time we can get tickets next to each other. Always plenty of space iin L7 10 days before a game, especially against Wigan as it will hardly draw a capacity crowd.

Not too keen on Level 7 like.

You should be ok actually QBG, I forgot that only members and ST holders can buy L7 tickets this season. So I guess we'll go either Gallowgate or Leazes. Looking at the blackpool game there are plenty of places available in upper and lower tiers. Should be no different for the Wigan game.

I'd be up for going to the match too, provided I'm back from my holiday.

Yes but no? i.e. will you not already be at the game in the morning before the match?

Maybe a short break to the Costa del Seaham in between the two games?

You should be ok actually QBG, I forgot that only members and ST holders can buy L7 tickets this season. So I guess we'll go either Gallowgate or Leazes. Looking at the blackpool game there are plenty of places available in upper and lower tiers. Should be no different for the Wigan game.

Fine with either. Gallowgate will be better for atmosphere, Leazes better for the view.

Guest Heneage

I'd be up for going to the match too, provided I'm back from my holiday.

Yes but no? i.e. will you not already be at the game in the morning before the match?

Apologies I meant I'd be up for this and the match too, provided I'm back from Holiday.