Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

heza09 = Red = Revenge will be sweet.

Oi, who let you out of my pocket. Get back in!!

Colin, for an idiot you're incredibly quick witted.

You sat in a trolley with nowhere to go except in to some steps. Who's the idiot?

You sat in a trolley with nowhere to go except in to some steps. Who's the idiot?

He also fell asleep on a girl he pulled.

I'd be up for going to the match too, provided I'm back from my holiday.

Yes but no? i.e. will you not already be at the game in the morning before the match?

Apologies I meant I'd be up for this and the match too, provided I'm back from Holiday.

Sooo...with September almost upon us, do you know when you're going on holiday?

Greg, why did you put his name in the confirmed list if he isn't confirmed? :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bollocks it, not sure I can be arsed to go down to AoL to watch the U18s and get back up to watch Wigan. Be much better having a kick about in the morning then heading to town for pre-match drink/banter.

OCK is IN!

... touche.

He also fell asleep on a girl he pulled.

Guest Heneage

I'd be up for going to the match too, provided I'm back from my holiday.

Yes but no? i.e. will you not already be at the game in the morning before the match?

Apologies I meant I'd be up for this and the match too, provided I'm back from Holiday.

Sooo...with September almost upon us, do you know when you're going on holiday?

Greg, why did you put his name in the confirmed list if he isn't confirmed? :lol:

I'm in.

I'm just about to book my travel for this almighty weekend. Got some Airmiles to use up so I'll be flying in to Newcastle on the Friday night, I'll be expecting a welcoming committee btw, and flying out after the NOFC game on Sunday morning. Just wanted to make sure somebody (or two different people) can put me up for two nights? I'm clean, polite and fully house trained.

I'm sure we can sort you out...Yorkie will be in halls O0

Ooooh. Students. Lovely.

Just under six weeks to go. Time to get the recruitment drive going again.

Bring out the blues. Blue team please confirm you will be playing, we don't want to let the reds think they have a chance of winning do we.

Have us (reds) got a Keeper yet? I can't play in nets as I've said.

Aye, I can play in goal again if we don't find anymore.

we don't want to let the reds think they have a chance of winning do we.

Unless we're calling up some ex-pros I don't think anyone will be worrying about that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, it's not fair to blame the rest. Its entirely Dan's fault. Plus, I'm trying to watch what I type online now. IF some miracle did happen and I manage to become a half way decent coach, I don't want people churning up 10 year old internet posts.  :lol:

You're a dirty Red scummer Hez, and that you shall stay. There is no changing sides once you've been allocated.

Vive les bleus.

I'd rather be Blue than Red, I hate Red. Can Red's now be Green or White or something?

You're a dirty Red scummer Hez, and that you shall stay. There is no changing sides once you've been allocated.

Vive les bleus.

I'd rather be Blue than Red, I hate Red. Can Red's now be Green or White or something?

I'd be up for a change of colour n all. Red ain't right.

Yeah, it's not fair to blame the rest. Its entirely Dan's fault. Plus, I'm trying to watch what I type online now. IF some miracle did happen and I manage to become a half way decent coach, I don't want people churning up 10 year old internet posts.  :lol:

... I'm not even playing... you'll be fine.