Would you be happy if Bellamy returned? Well tough tits, he's gone to Cardiff

tgarve
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wonder what Bellamy would have been like in real life had he not had the comfort of millions of pounds behind him to throw strops every time he felt like it?

jail i'd imagine, or drugs

whiny little strop-throwing prick

Chinned loads of times.

Guest neesy111

wonder what Bellamy would have been like in real life had he not had the comfort of millions of pounds behind him to throw strops every time he felt like it?

:no:

bellamy off the field is quite a good lad, should remember he's set up his own charity as well

mancini has handled the whole thing badly, if bellamy wasn't part of his 25 he should of told him to his face

People call him a prick and a strop, then when he does something good like drops down a division to help his hometown club into the Premier League, he gets criticised again :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Knew people would over react to this, how exactly is he a tool for doing this? Theres a strong chance he wouldnt want us even if we had a choice, its not like he got a fantastic reception since he left was it?

Man City obviously want him playing for a club in a different league so he didnt strengthen a rival.

Bellamy obviously wanted to go to Cardiff for personal reasons.

Whats wrong with that? :undecided:

Frustrating to see him go to Cardiff when he's exactly the kind of player we need and he could more or less be had for nothing.

Hope we've got other irons in the fire.

Depends how big our fire is.

Frustrating to see him go to Cardiff when he's exactly the kind of player we need and he could more or less be had for nothing.

Hope we've got other irons in the fire.

Depends how big our fire is.

Aye, if we sign another retard like Best I'll go spare.

Funnily enough, that's the kind of lifestyle he would've been heading towards if he hadn't knocked up his bird at 16. Says that impending fatherhood spurred him on to knuckle down at Norwich (in digs) and use football to escape the trappings of council-estate life.

Which he did.

Might be a bit mouthy but that comes from an obvious demand for everyone else to put in maximum effort everytime they're on the pitch/at training/en route to a match. Tends to be a bit much for some, which leads to the fall-outs.

I'd love to know how many people on here would have done the same things with "the comfort of millions" that he's done in Sierra Leone, phenomenal stuff IMO.

Funnily enough, that's the kind of lifestyle he would've been heading towards if he hadn't knocked up his bird at 16. Says that impending fatherhood spurred him on to knuckle down at Norwich (in digs) and use football to escape the trappings of council-estate life.

Which he did.

Might be a bit mouthy but that comes from an obvious demand for everyone else to put in maximum effort everytime they're on the pitch/at training/en route to a match. Tends to be a bit much for some, which leads to the fall-outs.

I'd love to know how many people on here would have done the same things with "the comfort of millions" that he's done in Sierra Leone, phenomenal stuff IMO.

:thup:

Which he did.

Which he did.

What, go over there and beat the shit out of an aid worker?