Norwich City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 24/07/2010

MW

Hughton seemed to play a lot of players out of position.

Maybe just trying to get a couple of players to work on a couple of aspects of their game before the season starts.

I'm assuming he's taking the p*ss but this is from the Norwich 606 board

Scored 2, well finished goals. the first a well placed shot and the second a very decent header. Looked, in my opinion, a bit leaner than towards the back end of last season, and held off defenders well, linking up with the midfield. Hope he can continue in the same manner throughout the season...

Guest neesy111

Ranger was blatantly onside like.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7017/rangerr.jpg

that's a joke that

Guest firetotheworks

I'm surprised with Krul on that second one. Did he have any other dodgy moments? It seems like the kind of moment that he'd hate himself over tbh, the type that he'd never make again because he made it, if that makes sense.

I'm surprised with Krul on that second one. Did he have any other dodgy moments? It seems like the kind of moment that he'd hate himself over tbh, the type that he'd never make again because he made it, if that makes sense.

From where I was sat it was his only mistake in a pretty good game for him otherwise.

Guest firetotheworks

From where I was sat it was his only mistake in a pretty good game for him otherwise.

:thup:

Good to hear. It enforces the idea that he'll learn from it a little bit more, I reckon.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd hardly go so far as to call it a mistake. He could have of done better and looked a bit pissed off, but it was hardly a disaster.

FYP

Guest BooBoo

Did anyone read the Sunday Mirrors report on the game? Ludicrously pessimistic, it basically wrote off our chances of survival based on one practice match.