Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

His adviser and lawyer will be the guests of the show "Canal Football Club" tonight from 7:25 p.m. on Canal +.

do you reckon i'll be able to learn french in time for this, bearing in mind my french is quite limited unless the dog is actually on or under the table ?

His adviser and lawyer will be the guests of the show "Canal Football Club" tonight from 7:25 p.m. on Canal +.

do you reckon i'll be able to learn french in time for this, bearing in mind my french is quite limited unless the dog is actually on or under the table ?

Ah beer silverplate.

Ah beer silverplate.

vin,actuallemons.

Been following this thread since the beginning, finally made me sign up. Cracking read! Oh and he is coming, I can feel it!

How did you find this forum by the way? I think i got linked to it by another forum over a year ago over the whole Barry Moat farce

Ah beer silverplate.

vin,actuallemons.

Vin rouge? Parfaaaye!

So HBA will make my clothes and/or dishes sparkle?

That is some f***ing technique.

http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy153/LukeT/washingmachine.jpg

Don't know if it works, but French speakers can apparently tune in here.

http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3388.htm

Been following this thread since the beginning, finally made me sign up. Cracking read! Oh and he is coming, I can feel it!

How did you find this forum by the way? I think i got linked to it by another forum over a year ago over the whole Barry Moat farce

Friend told me about it a while ago, come on most days but just for a lurk. Kept meaning to join up, but didn't until now. From what I've seen it's a brilliant place!

So HBA will make my clothes and/or dishes sparkle?

That is some f***ing technique.

http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/yy153/LukeT/washingmachine.jpg

Needs to be spinning. B-

Don't know if it works, but French speakers can apparently tune in here.

http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3388.htm

i'll be tuning in. i'll keep my lugs finely tuned for "le chien dans la table"

Will be typical of he comes here and turns out to be s*** after this.

Not having a dig at you personally, but I was kind of expecting this vein of thought to begin to emerge.

"He's never coming to the club". Once he does, "Bet he won't be any good". If he is good, "He'll never stay here after the initial loan". If he does stay, "Bet he gets injured". Etc, etc, etc ...

If we do get him, just relax and enjoy it.