Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=33090.1095

theres a person on there thats called schweppes that says he has a source at newcastle but wont tell any one who it is and he sayd nzogbia is going 2 mackems

I am getting info from AP news wires and also sports journalists

Me too. Except from google not BBC.

BBC sport is shit anyway, always one of the last places to have stories. As if they archive department is getting stuff quicker than anywhere else.

Guest Slarth

theres a person on there thats called schweppes that says he has a source at newcastle but wont tell any one who it is and he sayd nzogbia is going 2 mackems

From Schweppes:

I work at BBC Newcastle. I am not on the telly or anything like that.

I am a whats known as an archiver. I assist with putting together stories. I am getting info from AP news wires and also sports journalists

So he looks stuff up online and reports it as a source?

That and he has contact with sport journalists in that area. It's certainly plausible :)

damn, well you all just f***ed my life up. already have ben arfa 24 on my home top. GRRRRRRRR

I hope you're joking :lol:

nar... my mate said he had signed and was number 24, so i ordered the new blue top off sports direct website with his name on. he said he'd read the deal on some newcastle website

You sir, are an idiot.

Oh by the way, if you send me £100 I'll make sure he signs.

i know i feel so stupid, i bet he takes number 22.

This could be some of the best comedy ever.

:lol:

aye go on, laugh at my misfortune!

nearly as bad as when i got ferdinand 9 on my top, and a week later that twat shearer signed and became number 9.

From Schweppes:

I am a whats known as a bullshitter. I assist with putting together stories. I am getting info from AP news wires and also sports journalists

FYP

damn, well you all just f***ed my life up. already have ben arfa 24 on my home top. GRRRRRRRR

nar... my mate said he had signed and was number 24, so i ordered the new blue top off sports direct website with his name on. he said he'd read the deal on some newcastle website

You sir, are an idiot.

nearly as bad as when i got ferdinand 9 on my top, and a week later that twat shearer signed and became number 9.

Are you actually serious though?

I thought the 'I bet he takes #22' line was an amazing punchline!

Guest johnson293

From Schweppes:

I am a whats known as an archiver. I assist with putting together stories. I am getting info from AP news wires and also sports journalists

Saying he works for BBC Newcastle is hardly a glowing endorsement if their morning Radio Sport bulletins are anything to go by - nearly always reporting stuff that happened the day/night before and everyone knew about anyway as breaking that morning!

Last week they reproted OM president comments on Ben Arfa, claiming they came out 'in the last 20 minutes' yet they had all discussed for hours on here the evening before!

You sir, are an idiot.

nah am not serious, but i agree, the punchline was canny good!

just wish this shit would hurry up and be done with!!

Right, so let's get this straight.

Yesterday early evening Dassier says he is waiting for us to up our bid, and then the transfer will happen.

Later last night he says he can go to Werder Bremen if he wants to.

This guy just makes it up as he goes along.

Realistically, I think this isn't over yet for a good few more days. Get the feeling I'm wasting my time looking in this thread though :)

Agreed. I don't doubt that Ben Afra is capable of a u-turn but not in the space of a couple of hours.

You sir, are an idiot.

nah am not serious, but i agree, the punchline was canny good!

just wish this shit would hurry up and be done with!!

Fair play :pow:

Guest zinaldo1982

Very simple dassier wants to get ben arfa to get where his hearts is set on going so he is making the effort to appease his ego and help us make a reasonable bid so ben arfa gets his wish and the club get the money were looking for,so mike pay the damn cash.

You are 60m pounds richer.

Without getting my own or anybody elses hopes up again, Dassier did say on Monday that more would be revealed in the next 48 hours. Now that it looks like they're bringing in two strikers, it means it clears the way for Ben Arfa to leave. I reckon things will finally start moving along with this now.

I can't imagine we have simply "given up" on signing him. The question is whether we would give in to their demands in order to get him. If we did, then i still think he would choose us over Bremen as he has/had his heart set on us.

Ashley should send Llambais on work experience in January to a normal club so he can learn what to do in transfer windows. Then maybe by next summer we can prepare for life in the Championship with some decent signings behind us.

Right, so let's get this straight.

Yesterday early evening Dassier says he is waiting for us to up our bid, and then the transfer will happen.

Later last night he says he can go to Werder Bremen if he wants to.

This guy just makes it up as he goes along.

Realistically, I think this isn't over yet for a good few more days. Get the feeling I'm wasting my time looking in this thread though :)

Again, you are saying two statements are contradicting where in reality they are not. He can go to Bremen as they have made an acceptable offer and are seemingly in negotiation with the player now or, if we up our bid, he could come to us. Nowt strange about that if you ask me.

Guest zinaldo1982

That is what is really pissing or is going to seriously piss me off if we don't sign him despite him clearly wanting to come here and gone all the way the strike,coming here to meet us and stuff to be said you are not worth 6m pounds.

Ashley should send Llambais on work experience in January to a normal club so he can learn what to do in transfer windows. Then maybe by next summer we can prepare for life in the Championship with some decent signings behind us.

Or he should simply sack Llambias and bring in someone who has a clue how to deal with transfers...

I still think he'd rather come here, and I don't even think we'd have to match Werder's bid (if it's true). We'd only need to make a suitable bid of 3-4 million, the wages they'd be saving is the real clincher for them.

It's ridiculous if we let this one go tbh.

Or he should simply sack Llambias and bring in someone who has a clue how to deal with transfers...

Does Llambias even deal with all of our transfers?

Aye, don't know tbh.  :lol:  But who else does it?

Does Llambias even deal with all of our transfers?

Llambias and Charnley IIRC.