Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest andrew

My only fear is that, from the videos of him, he has a lot of time on the ball and players don't close him down too much. Here, he's going to find it more physical and won't get the time he used to get to carry out his "skills".

where prints footy shirts cheapest with the official letters / numbers. apparently nufc store is 15 quid if you have no proof the shirt was purchased there.

for benarfa37

JJB is a tenner if you bought the shirt from there, not sure how much it is if you didn't.

Sports Direct charge by number and letter. Think it's £1 per letter and £2 per number so Ben Arfa 37 would cost £11.

Routlege will be the one dropped, probably not straight away but I imagine that will be the plan, Nolan for all the complaints he may recieve is finding himself in goalscoring opportunities and creating chances far too often to be dropped to be honest.

He may be slow but he's a strong lad, has a good eye for goal and has a habit of been in the right places.

Routlege will be the one dropped, probably not straight away but I imagine that will be the plan, Nolan for all the complaints he may recieve is finding himself in goalscoring opportunities and creating chances far too often to be dropped to be honest.

He may be slow but he's a strong lad, has a good eye for goal and has a habit of been in the right places.

Routledge > Jonas.

Allthough, none of them both should be dropped. It should be Smith who's getting dropped with Nolan partnering Barton in CM.

Routledge > Jonas.

Allthough, none of them both should be dropped. It should be Smith who's getting dropped with Nolan partnering Barton in CM.

Nolan cannot play CM anymore.

Routledge > Jonas.

Nolan cannot play CM anymore.

I know, it's still better carrying him through midfield than dropping Jonas (because of workrate and Enrique) or Routledge (pace, assists) or Barton who is our best central midfielder.

Guest firetotheworks

Routledge > Jonas.

Ahh no! There be the problem.

If you keep Nolan in then he has to play as second striker, so then HBA has to play instead of Jonas or Routledge, but then both have played well in our games, and it's not HBA's best position. If 3 at the back with Jonas and Routledge as wing backs worked then it would accommodate everyone, but it would never work. That's how I'll do it on Fifa though.

The odds on having all of Barton, Routledge, Jonas, Ben Arfa and Nolan fit and available at all times are pretty slim. I reckon sadly that most of the time the decision will be made for Hughton. It'll get a little more difficult when Guthrie and Gosling come into contention too.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Hughton's got dem mad skillz.

So I imagine he will have been communicating well with the players and he will have made it clear what B.Arfa's role is.

Guest palnese

The odds on having all of Barton, Routledge, Jonas, Ben Arfa and Nolan fit and available at all times are pretty slim. I reckon sadly that most of the time the decision will be made for Hughton. It'll get a little more difficult when Guthrie and Gosling come into contention too.

It's a nice little problem though.

where prints footy shirts cheapest with the official letters / numbers. apparently nufc store is 15 quid if you have no proof the shirt was purchased there.

for benarfa37

JJB is a tenner if you bought the shirt from there, not sure how much it is if you didn't.

Sports Direct charge by number and letter. Think it's £1 per letter and £2 per number so Ben Arfa 37 would cost £11.

thanks mate.

might well get it printed then.

Doubt that Guthrie will have a great chance of playing this season after missing the start of the season.

His problem was to be injured for the Man Utd game. He played with Barton against Rangers and I think he also would have played against Man U and then Villa and Wolves.

Now he seems a bit out of the side to me.

Gosling won't be fit for a long, long time this season. And if he eventually will be fit, it will be the same case like it was with Barton last season - playing him in some games, giving him some minutes here and there, giving him some reserve matches.

But in general I agree, all of the players you named to be fit at the same time won't be allways the case.

Guest palnese

Of course Guthrie will play some part this season. Barton's got 3 yellow cards already, and Routledge won't be fit all season. Smith and Tioite will both pick up a lot of yellow cards as well.

Of course Guthrie will play some part this season. Barton's got 3 yellow cards already, and Routledge won't be fit all season. Smith and Tioite will both pick up a lot of yellow cards as well.

Guthrie will never start a game if Nolan, Smith, Barton and Tiote are fit imo.

I wouldn't be writing off Guthrie just yet, he showed some good things last season.

As the season develops we might see Hughton become more adventurous with the midfield. Might been Nolan sometimes dropping out for Ben Arfa, and Barton or Smith making way for Guthrie.

I wouldn't be writing off Guthrie just yet, he showed some good things last season.

As the season develops we might see Hughton become more adventurous with the midfield. Might been Nolan sometimes dropping out for Ben Arfa, and Barton or Smith making way for Guthrie.

I'd certainly support that as long as it's Smith who's making way and not Barton.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Smith will make way first IMO, Hughton knows he is a limited player (Despite having good games lately) and showed he is willing to drop him last year. Barton has been one of our best players recently, and he deserves to stay in the midfield

Guest frere007

ben arfa says (summer 2010) that he dont make ramadan day of match

but i think he make the week ,

source: http://www.football.fr/footballfr/cmc/ligue-1/201032/le-ramadan-debute-mercredi-11-aout-meme-pour-les-joueurs-de-ligue-1_90264.html

traduction by google trad

Ben Arfa will not do

Last season, Hatem Ben Arfa was left exhausted his Ramadan. "Hatem Ben Arfa is going through a difficult period due to the fact that he can not eat and drink like everyone else, commented Didier Deschamps's coach last September 8 in columns of Provence. In those circumstances, is a bit complicated as it is 100%. " This year, the former Rhone has already announced in Le Parisien that he did not fast.

Because Islam is conciliatory with those who have difficult jobs, or may endanger their health by fasting. Pregnant women, young children and ... professional footballers. In Germany, Bundesliga Muslim inmates were allowed to eat and stay hydrated during those 30 days by the Central Council of Muslims in Germany, which agreed with the League.

Guest firetotheworks

I really want Guthrie to be a good player, but I've always been a bit underwhelmed by him. I know he's got a few fans on here but I just don't think he's anything special.

He's neat and tidy, has a cracking delivery on him, and always looks to go forward. I like that.

His problem is that he isn't strong enough, or fast enough.

It's his delivery that puts him in the good player pile for me, but he needs to improve. I hope he does, because we'd have a very good player on our hands.

I really want Guthrie to be a good player, but I've always been a bit underwhelmed by him. I know he's got a few fans on here but I just don't think he's anything special.

He's neat and tidy, has a cracking delivery on him, and always looks to go forward. I like that.

His problem is that he isn't strong enough, or fast enough.

It's his delivery that puts him in the good player pile for me, but he needs to improve. I hope he does, because we'd have a very good player on our hands.

He's an incredibly average player at the moment. He has some decent attributes but he really struggles to affect games at all.