Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

8 fkn months for Aaron Ramsey   :yikes:

Aaron Ramsey is back in training and getting closer to a first-team return.

The Wales midfielder suffered a double fracture to his right leg during a game at Stoke City in February but, eight months later, is kicking a ball again.

8 fkn months for Aaron Ramsey   :yikes:

Aaron Ramsey is back in training and getting closer to a first-team return.

The Wales midfielder suffered a double fracture to his right leg during a game at Stoke City in February but, eight months later, is kicking a ball again.

So assuming the same timeline for HBA, then we won't see him this season anymore? and next season would of course depend on whether we do another deal with Marseille or get him permanently.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I bet Hatem will learn english whilst he recovers. 

"Whey aye man, pet" Arfa was heard saying when asked if he'd be back at Newcastle next season. "Ho'way, they call it the 'Toon' owa there, man... divvie."

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Chris Hughton wants Ben Arfa in Newcastle

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

While it is still premature to talk about lifting the option about Hatem Ben Arfa, Newcastle intends to do everything to get back on feet soon the new darling of St James' Park.

This was explained by the Magpies coach Chris Hughton in the columns of the Daily Mirror says that he wants to see faster in Newcastle in agreement with OM. "We have agreements with Marseille and we will do what is good for him. He will spend some time in France, but we hope he spends most of his time doing his rehabilitation here in Newcastle. "Currently in Tunisia, HBA should quickly return to France for a first phase of rehabilitation before returning to England then.

http://www.footmercato.net/chris-hughton-veut-ben-arfa-a-newcastle_56697

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

While it is still premature to talk about lifting the option about Hatem Ben Arfa, Newcastle intends to do everything to get back on feet soon the new darling of St James' Park.

This was explained by the Magpies coach Chris Hughton in the columns of the Daily Mirror says that he wants to see faster in Newcastle in agreement with OM. "We have agreements with Marseille and we will do what is good for him. He will spend some time in France, but we hope he spends most of his time doing his rehabilitation here in Newcastle. "Currently in Tunisia, HBA should quickly return to France for a first phase of rehabilitation before returning to England then.

Am I the only one wondering why he is in Tunisia? Surely he should be spending time recovering with the best doctors/physiotherapist which I doubt would be in Tunisia?

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

Am I the only one wondering why he is in Tunisia? Surely he should be spending time recovering with the best doctors/physiotherapist which I doubt would be in Tunisia?

He will be with family in Tunisia, I guess at this stage there is little rehab he can do until the bones have healed.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

Well he can't really just start his "recovery" yet, it's not long at all after the injury

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

Well he can't really just start his "recovery" yet, it's not long at all after the injury

There's essential healing time in the immediate aftermath of the injury in which not much rehabilitation can feasibly be done.  Most likely he is visiting family, and spending some down time out there.  Fully deserved, after the psychological trauma of the injury.  He'll need to rebuild mentally before he can begin physically.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

There's essential healing time in the immediate aftermath of the injury in which not much rehabilitation can feasibly be done.  Most likely he is visiting family, and spending some down time out there.  Fully deserved, after the psychological trauma of the injury.  He'll need to rebuild mentally before he can begin physically.

Exactly.

You can fly, just not with a normal cast on as the altitude causes everything to swell up a little and the cast can restrict the blood-flow.. something like that anyway.

According to google (and yahoo answers) this is true.

Guest MrBrown

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

Surely he should be with close family and friends in the aftermath of a devastating personal event, rather than sat on his own in a rented flat or hotel room that he hasn't even made his own yet?

14.10.2010 - 10 h 36

Surely he should be with close family and friends in the aftermath of a devastating personal event, rather than sat on his own in a rented flat or hotel room that he hasn't even made his own yet?

That's true. As comforting as the lovely ladies in Spy can be I assume he wants to spend time with his family.