Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest michaelfoster

He will still be short of match fitness when he comes back, will take a few weeks after Wolves before he will be starting matches

Guest The_Miz

Thanks for answering.

It is true that wolwerhampton is one of the most physical team in the premier league ? If so, Ben arfa shouldn't play this match on the 2nd of april. What is your opinion ?

Exactly that. Last time we played them they targeted Barton, I've got no doubt that if Ben Arfa makes his comeback against them they'll do the same to him.

He is insane if he puts on HBA against Wolfes..

But by not playing him for fear of injury effectively validates their 'bully' tactics...if he is 100% fit he should play, or at least get 20mins as a sub.

This is the thing that pisses me off with Pardew, he gives contradictory messages within a short space of time. Just a what 2 weeks ago,he was saying HBA should be back by Wolves, (Stoke was too soon) and now suddenly he is saying we might not see him again this season. The bigger implication is that I don't know when I can believe him anymore (for the record I don't think he is lying), just maybe that he is trying to achieve everything at the same time i.e. keep our hopes up yet tamper our expectations and reduce the pressure on HBA and in the process comes out with contradictory messages like this.

I'll be amazed if he doesn't play again this season, there's just too many games left for him to not feature at all.

Then what about that quote from Pardew that he would be delighted if HBA plays again this season, surely that's not a good sign?

He was extremely friendly yesterday and spent a lot of time with fans being very patient for autographs and photos etc.

Quite a humble lad, with absolutely no superstar arrogance. Looked very happy.

Can't wait to see him in black and white again.

He's now in the right club. He's in a solid player group and is already adored by the fans who's willing to give him time. That's the TLC he needs to blossom, imo.

Guest mimifrench

Did you expected to see an arrogant or presomptuous person, like many of football players are ? Ben arfa is not so. Even if he is a stubborn boy, he is a very estimable man. The french media who don't like him very much, tried to show him as a player who don't care about anything.

By the way, your coach seems to say contradictory things about ben arfa. How he can say now that Ben arfa won't probably play this season whereas he said last day that he'll be back for the match against wolves. Someone can explain it to me please ?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Did you expected to see an arrogant or presomptuous person, like many of football players are ? Ben arfa is not so. Even if he is a stubborn boy, he is a very estimable man. The french media who don't like him very much, tried to show him as a player who don't care about anything.

By the way, your coach seems to say contradictory things about ben arfa. How he can say now that Ben arfa won't probably play this season whereas he said last day that he'll be back for the match against wolves. Someone can explain it to me please ?

Our club has a history of purposely misleading the fans :)

Possibly he decided after saying HBA would be back for Wolves he should be trying to take pressure off Ben Arfa while he gets ready to return. That and he is a

Guest mimifrench

Ok thanks I understand, even if it is quite strange for a coach.

I feared that Ben arfa coudn't play again this season, hope Pardew lied...