Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm sick of him and all the other Twittertwats. I'm sick of contradicting tales, 'exclusive' info and chinese whisper style rumours that nearly always are either wide of the mark or amount to nothing. It's a trickle-feed of fucking shite.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Why would we sign him in January after carefully monitoring him for months if he wasn't getting better?

Scaremongering from Wraith - who is typically full of shit.

He's registered on here I'm sure.

Great, maybe he can come and explain his reliable source and then lap up the delicious attention on another platform.

He may not be a cunt, outside of this sphere of shat he might be a perfectly affable chap. But this embarrassing craving for attention through reporting anything regardless of its credibility is just mind-numbing and reeks of cuntishness. See I don't mind hearing shitty rumours through texts or at the pub, it's these people that mask as beacons of knowledge and credibility only to spout the same nonsense you hear from the resident bullshitter at work.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Why would we sign him in January after carefully monitoring him for months if he wasn't getting better?

Scaremongering from Wraith - who is typically full of shit.

I don't think this club would risk that amount of money either. But Pardew didn't sound entirely convinced about his recovery in some of the latest quotes, it's probably more of a case of him taking longer than we expected.

He's registered on here I'm sure.

Great, maybe he can come and explain his reliable source and then lap up the delicious attention on another platform.

He may not be a c***, outside of this sphere of shat he might be a perfectly affable chap. But this embarrasing craving for attention through reporting anything regardless of its credibility is just mind-numbing and reeks of cuntishness. See I don't mind hearing shitty rumours through texts or at the pub, it's these people that mask as beacons of knowledge and credibility only to spout the same nonsense you hear from the resident bullshitter at work.

he's definately been on here before,  i'm not going to say whether he is bullshitting or not but he is very well connected through his Players inc company.  He is good mates with alot of the players and staff,  Carroll, Barton, Nolan, Harper, Taylor, Carver etc all do work for him as well as numerous ex players.  I would imagine his sources are pretty reliable.

If you want to question him,  contact his toon talk radio show tonight at 6pm and i'm sure he'll tell you what he knows,  not sure about Ben Arfa but i know he's got information re Barton.

The c*** knows f*** all. It's because he's a c***. A know nothing c***. Just like all these c***s spouting their mouths off with their bollocks 'insight'. They know c***ing f*** all.

c***s.

Steve Wraith: U mad Sewelly?

:fishing: