Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

Early indication from Pardew is Ben Arfa not broken ankle which is main thing. Ligament damage could still rule him out for a mnth tho #nufc

Hope he's back for the derby!

Guest Spark

Hope this isn't too bad. I'm gutted that he's not going to get a full pre-season, though. It was very important that he did in my opinion. Wish we could have a bit of luck with injuries for once, like.

So does his tweet mean Ben Arfa has ligament damage, or if it turns out he has ligament damage he will be out for a month?

I've deciphered it and I think it means

Luke Edwards is a cunt

At least he's no cwarr07.  :laugh:

He's been really unlucky really, neither this injury or his leg break were his fault.

I just want him to pick the ball up inside his own half in the derby and score a magnificent solo effort that gets goal of the month. It's nailed on tbh.  :thup:

LukeEdwardsTele Luke Edwards

Early indication from Pardew is Ben Arfa not broken ankle which is main thing. Ligament damage could still rule him out for a mnth tho #nufc

Since Luke Edwards moved to the Telegraph he's been having snide little digs and negative articles about NUFC.

I still struggle to understand how it could be a month layoff when everyone has described it as "not serious". I would class a month layoff as pretty serious.

It is serious.  But it's not serious compared to what everyone was worried about - has he damaged his leg again after the break, is he out for another year etc.

Would probably make more sense for Vuckic to take over "the Ben Arfa" role.

Anyway as loads have said, was gutted when I saw this news. It was actually the catalyst for a really shit day tbh :D Hope he's just back as soon as possible, really wanted to see him at Arsenal.

3 weeks generally means 5-6 weeks in the world of injuries. :frantic:

Remember Carroll's minor thigh strain? ;)

Nah, it's a wait-and-see...

Aye the fucker is still in Liverpool having treatment for that, Christ knows when we'll see him fit again.

End of the day, even if he misses the first game of the season, we'll still see him for 30 odd games, which I'm fucking chuffed about.

Everything will be alreet man.

that's assuming he doesnt get halfed again during those 30 games, which i'm fully expecting. absolute pain in the arse this, if there was one player we needed to have a full pre-season it was him

that's assuming he doesnt get halfed again during those 30 games, which i'm fully expecting. absolute pain in the arse this

Exactly. It's becoming an annoying catch 22.