Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Benarfanufc10

Have to say although the quality of opposition has been high I don't think Ben Arfa has really impressed in the last three games.

We offered much more with Shola on the pitch in the second half today and personally I'd drop him for Best at Norwich.

Probably have to agree here. Ba and Best / Shola up front. Jonas back at LW. Obertan should keep his place on the right despite he didn't do much today.

Probably stupid think and santon ben arfa in a bench for obertan raylor  :o

why ben arfa not plays in the wing if pardew want play kick and rush

Just play him wide, for fuck's sake. Cannot understand the reluctance when the likes of Lovenkrands, Obertan and Sammy are playing there instead. Are any of them notably better at covering the fullback than HBA would be?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Back to the bench for next week please.

Nope.

It can't be disputed that we were a lot better when we played a 4-4-2. Either play him on the wing or bench him.

He'll do a lot better next week when we have more of the ball.

I'd start him again.

Me too, on the wing instead of Obertan the wankstain. Doesn't show or have enough of the ball in current position and our shape is better with à 442. There he would get the ball really often by just staying out on the wing. Obertan FFS!

I'd start him again.

Me too. Will be interesting to see how he plays against a lesser team, with more space and more attacking from us, more than likely. Not really too concerned with his performances so far, it was always going to take a bit.

We played 3 of last seasons top 4, so I won't be judging anyone in those games. It's performances against the lesser sides, the teams we should be beating that will make or break the likes of Ben Arfa. Ba and Ben Arfa up front should be terrifying to other sides.

Invisible today. Bad, bad game.

Also fan boys f*** off with your bullshit today please. Thanks.

You're the one with the bullshit. He wasn't great, yes, but 'bad, bad game' can be reserved for some of the other players who were p*ss-poor for the entire match, not just quiet for the first half.

You're the one with the bullshit. He wasn't great, yes, but 'bad, bad game' can be reserved for some of the other players who were p*ss-poor.

:yao:

Like Ben Arfa today.

You're the one with the bullshit. He wasn't great, yes, but 'bad, bad game' can be reserved for some of the other players who were p*ss-poor.

Like Ben Arfa today.

Troll physics argument.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Like Ben Arfa today.

He has less ball and he plays 45 min

bad =obertan cabaye raylor

in 45 minutes

the question is why he doesn't get the ball enough as a playmaker?

at one moment simpson was in the right, he was next to him and prefer go alone

he must have touched 6 balls during all the half

in 45 minutes

the question is why he doesn't get the ball enough as a playmaker?

at one moment simpson was in the right, he was next to him and prefer go alone

he must have touched 6 balls during all the half

Yeh that moment shat me to tears

Guest Benarfanufc10

If he's putting a performance like today's on a regular basis in a year's time, i'll be pretty concerned. Until then, one bad game against three of the league's best sides, i can forgive him.

Tiote is the key if ben arfa plays 10

But he was invisible not bad because less ball for him >> kick and rush  :frantic:

Why pardew want not play ben arfa in the wing (obertan is bad)